Most heard questions/comments when in Stilettos

Anita C.

Trolldeg, of course, I'm with fellow enthusiasts here! I could talk for England about shoes, and even some of my non-heel-wearing friends enjoy talking about my shoes. I do sometimes have a tendency though to launch off into other topics - be warned! Anne Louise

Hi Anne Louise Being bored according to my dictionary means being in a state of tedium. This means you might be able to bore us but you can not say we are bored because that is for us to say. So I would suggest that you write and we will read what you have to say. I am sure you will find out very soon that we are not bored but instead on the edge of our seats with enthusiasm and interest. But of course you'll never, never know if you never, never give it a go, will you. :D Jeff

Thank you Jeff for that gentle rebuke! As far keeping on writing is concerned, don't encourage me - these forums are far too compulsive! I should really be outside enjoying this lovely English spring weather. So that's what 'bore' means - although my dictionaries say 'to weary by tedious talk or dullness'. And you thought you were the only pedant here! Anne Louise

• 2 weeks later...