Ohhh...! Power heels and Shoeplay

I have been reading so much about shoe play and I've wondered What is the thrill? Add me to the list! I am very guilty of watching a co-worker above me in ranks playing with her heels. Her heels were laying under the desk I sat at one on its side, one upright and at an angle to the other. Purely helter-skelter. Very posh looking, maybe 3 inches and pointed. Across from me she was in a business phone call looking up every so often and catching my glance. Here's the thing--she has incredibly expressive brown eyes. She got up and was walking around wearing a different pair of heels, and maybe she had switched for a change in the pressure on her feet because she started sliding them on and off. The effect is hard to describe: she was all business in her stylish suiting pieces and black nylons but here and there she would slip a foot out. I honestly had to consciously look down at my work or I'm sure I would have been caught! I have always loved wearing power heels, even feeling more sensual and turned on by wearing them. This is the first time it has gone beyond that to lusting over another woman because of her heels! Given her rank, the whole power heels element was even more elevated. Anyone experience something like this?

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

I have been reading so much about shoe play and I've wondered What is the thrill? Add me to the list! I am very guilty of watching a co-worker above me in ranks playing with her heels.

Her heels were laying under the desk I sat at one on its side, one upright and at an angle to the other. Purely helter-skelter. Very posh looking, maybe 3 inches and pointed. Across from me she was in a business phone call looking up every so often and catching my glance. Here's the thing--she has incredibly expressive brown eyes.

She got up and was walking around wearing a different pair of heels, and maybe she had switched for a change in the pressure on her feet because she started sliding them on and off. The effect is hard to describe: she was all business in her stylish suiting pieces and black nylons but here and there she would slip a foot out. I honestly had to consciously look down at my work or I'm sure I would have been caught!

I have always loved wearing power heels, even feeling more sensual and turned on by wearing them. This is the first time it has gone beyond that to lusting over another woman because of her heels! Given her rank, the whole power heels element was even more elevated.

Anyone experience something like this?

All shoes are a power statement, the most expensive piece of clothing possible. In poorer cultures the one who does the spadework (needs and) gets the boots, so the boots signify importance.

But there's nothing sexy about male shoeplay, is there? Is it something to do with being able to show vulnerability. Male display is all about strength, but we're more subtle. Showing a bit of your weakness makes you look all the stronger. Don't know if that's true (and sorry to all the men I've just offended).

Anyone experience something like this?

Check the story section of this site out. I posted a story about a house I was working on and the owner had wooden floors with an empty basement.. and the heels striking the floor echoed through the whole house..

We were there for 2 or 3 days and she INTENTIONALLY wore heels after my co-worker gave away what was happening to me hearing her heels..

OH THE PAIN!

But there's nothing sexy about male shoeplay, is there? Is it something to do with being able to show vulnerability. Male display is all about strength, but we're more subtle. Showing a bit of your weakness makes you look all the stronger. Don't know if that's true (and sorry to all the men I've just offended).

Megan.. Im betting the right guy, in the right outfit, could make you beg to differ :unsure:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Just on the subject of showing vulnerability, etc, I tend to agree. Anyone who has read my posts knows I love heelpopping and slipping slingbacks and I think a lot of the attraction is in a woman showing confidence in a vulnerable situation. For example,someone might be dressed perfectly, not a hair out of place, clothes all perfect yet their high heels might be slipping off when they walk or a backstrap might have slipped off their heel causing perhaps a messy or vulnerable look. If someone if shuffling along and struggling in heels like this its ot that attractive, however if they are confident or walk normally it shows a kind of confidence and power that is attractive. Kind of like the person doesn't care if one strap is up and one is down, they still are confident in themselves and the way they look. Its just an impression that is given, but situations of vulnerability with heels can actually turn into instances where heels show their power. Hope that all makes sense!

I think it's to do with invitation too, showing a bit of what's normally kept private and hidden. I think maybe that's what makes your beloved peep-toes so sexy, Sangue. Or a bit of heel in a slingback, or a glimpse of sole in a dangled shoe. That's why I don't find the idea of male shoeplay sexy. I don't want to be invited, I want him to respond to my invitation and come calling. Actually, I really admire the chaps for their resilience, to come asking, knowing that more often than not it will end in a no.

Slingfan, I love the Get Your Slap On! story, so you posting has me a little starstuck, lol. ilikekicks--I am going to check that out right now, your posts are so much fun :unsure: Megan: do you ever engage in shoeplay yourself? As a subtle invitation?

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

Hi Sangue, Starstruck lol? I can't say anyone has said that to me before, so thanks! I'm glad you lie my stories. Speaking of both power heels and 'getting your slap on' I remember a woman who worked near me a few years back. She used to wear classy business attire, such as business jackets and skirts. She always wore a pair of 5 inch black pointy toe slingbacks. The point was very sharp. She always strode confidently, with a strut. Every time I saw her the left strap on her slingbacks had fallen off her heel while her right one stayed up high. It never made her walk any different, despite the slapping of her loose shoe, which gave her a confident and powrful look. She also liked to play with her loose shoe, exposing her toes and sole, when standing in line, which I found out one day when I was waiting behind her for a coffee.

I do it myself when wearing pumps. I don't do it to attract any type of attention. I just like doing it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.