The Matrix: Revolutions

Alex

After being unimpressed with the second one, I think I will wait for cheaper theatre days, or even a dvd rental. Of course, T3 comes out on video in North America on Tuesday. I am not sure about anywhere else. 2 dvd set. A chance to see some Terminatrix in heels shots? Who knows!

Personally I thought T3 was pants. The Terminatrix was sexy though. I agree with you on Matrix Revolutions, Laurie. I was disappointed with Reloaded too. I'll rent it for the sake of completion, but doubt I'll buy either of the sequels. The extended edition of The Two Towers is out next week... :(

The Matrix Revolution, well, I'm really disappointed after watching this movie. But, I really enjoy the scene in the bar, which we can see lots of women wearning high heels and a nice latex/pvc outfit that Monica Belluchi wears... I really prefer The Matrix Reloaded, but....the Matrix saga isn't my favorite movie. If you want to see lots of high heels, I suggest the movie Total Recall by Paul Verhoeven. During the March Trip in Venus city, you will see many pair of high heels in there. About T3, those metal high heels boots are very nice, but we don't see often.