"outings" or life?

Philly410

Who wears heel as part of fail life?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wears heel as part of fail life?

• Outing
    • Life

Just wondering, not at all trying to offend anybody, but I was just wondering... who here wears heels in public as part of their daily life versus those who go out heeling on occasion and considers them "outings"???

I wear them as part of daily life. I even wear them at work.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Just wondering, not at all trying to offend anybody, but I was just wondering... who here wears heels in public as part of their daily life versus those who go out heeling on occasion and considers them "outings"???

Both. I wear heels normally when shopping and stuff, but I also try to find stuff to do more or less as an excuse to wear heels. You might say heels makes me go out more.

johnneffde, I think it is one and the same my friend. While some of us may not wear heels every day I nevertheless think that each "outing" or each public wearing of heels is just another day in our life. I think the word "outing" is used to describe time spent shopping, dining, or travelling while wearing our favorite heels. It is a way of appreciating the time we have and then sharing those stories with others as "outings". The heels are an integral part of our personality. HappyinHeels

I haven't worn a pair of mens shoes in over 20 years. Usually wear loafer style shoes with not less than 3" heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I haven't worn a pair of mens shoes in over 20 years. Usually wear loafer style shoes with not less than 3" heels.

Its been about 3 years since Ive even purchased a pair of ' mens ' shoes/sneakers. They are just to wide.

As to the topic, as others have stated, I think the ' daily life ' and ' outing ' tend to be one in the same.

-ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I wear heels whenever I go out. They could be low heels, block heels or heeled boots some with only 1" heels but they are still heels to me. I very rarely wear mens shoes. When I work I have to wear work boots so those are about the only men's shoes that I have bought in the last few years, I buy new work boots every 6 months as I am in them for 12-15 hours per day. I have probably bought over 20 pairs of heels in the last year. Happy Heeling, bluejay

I wear 4" heels to go grocery shopping so I guess it's a 'life thing for me. I still regularly wear men's shoes at work (part of a uniform alterating with conservative 3" women's block heels) but it's mostly women's now except for football and long walks.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Definitely an outing every time I go out in boots. I wear my boots occasionally, weather permitting. Even if it is running simple errands I always make sure that everything that I wear with my boots goes together.