Hey there :)

Hey, New here, and I actually found this forum whilst searching for a little bit of an answer to this whole enjoying high heels thing. Of course, the answer isn't here. It's different for everyone. I did find that a lot of men enjoy heels, and so that's left me feeling less 'naughty'. I playfully put on my partner's boots (amazingly they fit....kinda. Bit of a squeeze!) after I found out about the amazing lining in boots. I found them to be realllllllllly comfortable. I walked in them, with some tips from my partner, even walked the stairs and around the house. Just...wow. So comfortable. I told my partner how much I love them, but I don't think she quite understands fully. I wore them again last night, whilst she slept, and she woke up and gave me a cheeky smile. I'm very much in to women in boots, in a kinky way, and so I think maybe she believes it's more of a fetish thing, but it's not. Well, I've rambled a bit. I will think about posting some pictures of me in my (formerly her...) boots. I also want to buy a nice pair like she has, stiletto heel etc, because her ones don't fit me :mecry: So...that's my little story haha! :unsure:

Hello and welcome to HHplace JSLS. :unsure: Your story sounds strikingly similar to mine. I found out my love for high heels when I tried on my girlfriend's boots too. I'm sure you'll fit right in here.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛABΕ

Welcome to hhplacs, JSLS. For the ultimate heel wearing experience, go with your partner to a shoe store of your choice and buy a pair of boots of your own. Best feeling ever, take it from me! :unsure:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Its just a magic feeling when I slip them on. I've cut back on wearing them in front of my wife as not to push it on her so much but .... she has to leave for work and hour before me so I get an hour of heel time in the morning. One of my favorite things is when I'm concentrating on the computer or something else so my brain isn't saying you're wearing HEELS! They just seem natural like a hat.

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to hhplacs, JSLS. For the ultimate heel wearing experience, go with your partner to a shoe store of your choice and buy a pair of boots of your own. Best feeling ever, take it from me! :unsure:

I think I will have to let her get a little more used to the idea that I really like wearing them, before I approach this. I have suggested it, but I think she thought I was kidding. I might pull her into the shoe store today, and see what they have available :mecry:

Welcome. It sounds like she has the heel bug already, which is a good starting point. The fact that you like heels has the power to bring you together or push you apart, that's partly up to you. Don't leave her standing on the sidelines while you immerse yourself in heels... maybe the first time you go shoe shopping together go for her and make her the centre of attention, then maybe next time it can be your turn. By your wearing heels she needs to gain something in the relationship, not lose something. Good luck to you!

If you like it, wear it.

Thanks for the advice. We actually did some shopping, for both of us. We went to one store for her, bought some shoes, and then whilst browsing in New Look, I saw some boots I liked, and we bought them for me. Wore them all evening, and she loves them :unsure: I've told her straight up I'm going to want to buy more, and she's happy with that, but I totally get what you're saying. Thanks :mecry:

JSLS- That's a great story. I applaud you for trusting your partner and sharing your boot fetish with her. Your partner sounds like a great person, who is accepting and wants you to be happy! I too, love women's boots, and think they look great on guys! Can't wait to see pictures of you in your boots, I hope to get more pics of me in boot soon also! Enjoy your boots! Don

If I can't trust her, who can I trust? We've both had things we've liked and told each other, and there's not a thing I wouldn't tell her. Is it still a fetish if it's in no way sexual for me? I'll just add, I was reading thread to my Mrs, and she said "They're nice boots. It doesn't matter who is wearing them, if they're nice, they should be worn. And if you're happy, so am I. If you were wearing ugly boots, I'd tell you they're ugly" hahahaha! She's amazing.