How many of you wear heels when looking at this website?

Cuban Nicky

have done, however not as a habit or rule if I have heels on, and am on the net, then so be it, if no heels on and am on the net and come on here, then so be it as well neither here nor there for me:smile:

I wear heels every day, im very lucky to have a wife who supporte me wearing heels inside and sometimes when we go out. As far as wearing heels while on this site almost always, and usally either my red or yellow 7inch heels which i cant walkin very well YET!! I canwear 6inch heels for hrs at a time as long as once in a while i get to sit. PS. dont drink to much in 6inchers they become a real challeng. i know from exp.

oh, sometimes I'll be wearing some of boots, but not all of the time when I'm on here (hell, I'm wearing nothing but sweats on right now, cause they are comfy to just "slip" on):unsure:

Like Shafted and Bubba136 I would say "triple ditto." It depends on where I am sitting. Sometimes slippers and other times high wedges or even pumps. A better question might be "when aren't you wearing heels? Dr. Shoe: Do you wear heels MORE often than NOT?? I think our shoes match our mood at the moment whether on this site or not. What say you all?? HappyinHeels

I wore my boots whilst browsing the forum last night, and I have to say, I don't really feel that it added to the experience. Wearing the boots is nice, reading the forum and enjoying everyone's experiences is nice.

• 1 month later...
No, But I wear high heels around the house and when out in public.....

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Not sure how to answer this. I gues my best answer would be, I wear whatever I have on when I'm on here. lol Right now, daughter and I just got done with a 3 mile walk so I'm wearing walking shoes, tank top and shorts.

real men wear heels

I tend to when i am on the sight and right now i am wearing a pair of bakers shoes wedges just bought them and i find that this is a good way to break them in the name of the wedge sandals are Arlington. i figure if i am sitting for about an hour it is fun to wear a nice pair of heels. Why not i like the hhplace and am glad to give an answer to the topic And i do like to look down and see my feet in sandals or high heels and as always making sure i have some nice red nail polish on.