melbourne australia

malinheels

Hey there high heelers of Australia more predominantly Melbourne are any of you good people interested in having a melbourne heel meet. I've been to plenty of places here in melbourne day & night in my heels & also wearing a skirt ,city & suburb with no drama or problem any time. So if there is any interest from you good people hook on to the thread here & lets get something happening it could be great fun, whats there to loose cheers Malinheels :wavey:

Hey that sounds like a great idea, I'm in Adelaide so it shouldn't be to much trouble getting across there, well apart from my age(which has caused problems before:-?). cant wait to meet some one in real life who likes HH:smile: (if this all happends). My only question now, is where and when?

G'day! My wife and I were in Melbourne in November, but our itinerary was too busy to arrange a heel meet, although I did wear heels! We have been there quite a few times, as we love it there. I'm the only Yank I know who loves both Vegemite and Slim Dusty! :unsure: We have friends in Bendigo, Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane, and we hope to get back again in a year or so. I hope whenever you decide to have a heel meet in Melbourne that it is very successful so you do it again when we can be there to enjoy it with you. Steve

Yeah, whats the go? Keen as mustard here!

Heelguy, how are those new Zu MJ's going? Must admit I looked at them again the other day and am very tempted. Would look awsome with skinny leg jeans or leggings.

I'm actually selling them :/ I wore them for about 30 minutes around my house and decided I need half a size bigger, but unfortunately I cannot return them as I very slightly scuffed the bottom on my wooden flooring :unsure:

G'day Ausies of high heel place and also you people from the other side, well well when i posted this thread i wasn't sure i'd get much response but yeah , this is great. Been really busy with my business which is why i've taken so long to get back here As for a Melbourne heel meet , i,m thinking that a weekend most likly saturday afternoon leading into a saturday night might be good. I,ve been heeling in melbourne for years during the day & night & usually wearing my skirts as well with no drama so any where we want to go i'm sure will be ok The city would be my preference as it's reasonably central for most ,if you guys are coming from interstate there,s easy access . Maybe we could start at a pub The Celtic club hotel is on the corner of William & lonsdale streets & i,ve been in there heaps of times in skirt & heels, from there could venture down to the myer shoe dept or check out some of the shoe boutiqes in little collins street etc , grab a coffee in one of the lanes in the cbd ( plenty to choose from ) & play it by ear from there. Or if somebody else has a great idea ??? Lets kick it around Cheers Malinheels :unsure:

G'day Ausies of high heel place and also you people from the other side,

well well when i posted this thread i wasn't sure i'd get much response but yeah , this is great.

Been really busy with my business which is why i've taken so long to get back here

As for a Melbourne heel meet , i,m thinking that a weekend most likly saturday afternoon leading into a saturday night might be good.

I,ve been heeling in melbourne for years during the day & night & usually wearing my skirts as well with no drama so any where we want to go i'm sure will be ok

The city would be my preference as it's reasonably central for most ,if you guys are coming from interstate there,s easy access .

Maybe we could start at a pub The Celtic club hotel is on the corner of William & lonsdale streets & i,ve been in there heaps of times in skirt & heels, from there could venture down to the myer shoe dept or check out some of the shoe boutiqes in little collins street etc , grab a coffee in one of the lanes in the cbd ( plenty to choose from ) & play it by ear from there. Or if somebody else has a great idea ??? Lets kick it around

Cheers Malinheels :unsure:

Mal, that sounds like a great plan! i'd be happy to do that

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The plan i imagine is to have some serious heeling fun. The hardest part of the plan will be which shoes to wear! Lol:smile:

I have a similar pair to the cream pumps and all of the heels look nice .A i wish I had more pairs like the other heels that uve shown

G'day, mates! Sounds like everyone is waiting for everyone else to make the first move, in which case nothing will happen. Or if you're waiting for malinheels to organize the heelmeet, well, he was active on this forum for a time but hasn't made an appearance in quite a while. So somebody else has to take the lead, find a venue for the meeting which includes making sure the management is ok with the plan), decide on a date and time, announce it here, decide on rules or limits of what guys can wear (just heels, heels and skirts, full crossdressing, or ?) and wait for others to say they're coming or not. If you get takers, go ahead with the event. If not, cancel it. Make sure you don't put any of your money on the line for an unrefundable deposit. If I were closer to Melbourne, I'd join you! Good luck. Steve

malinheels still lives& visits hhp at times , just so darn busy i haven,t had time to scratch myself let alone organize a heel meet, but there seems to be genuine interest in doing it well here goes i'm going to propose Saturday November 24th exactly 1 month from today to meet et the Celtic club hotel cnr of queen & latrobe streets melbourne starting at 2 pm meet there have a drink & then move on to the myer shoe dept to peruse their range , followed by a bit more walking & shopping in the city shoe boutiqes in litt;le collins street followed by a coffee or abite to eat in a cbd lane well i.ll be there at 2 pm any takers !! LETS DO IT !!! cheers malinheels :wavey:

Mal, glad to see you surface, mate! Been a very long time, but I'm thrilled to know you're still among the living. Good on yer for suggesting a heel meet time and date. I do hope it works out and several others join in. Wish I were a bit closer, but Ohio is a long way over the pond. A year ago, after visiting Tassie, we were in Melbourne for a couple of days, but never fear, we'll be back, hopefully in late 2013. I hope we can schedule a heel meet when we do visit, as I'd like to meet others in your corner of the planet. Best regards, Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there high heelers of Australia, 2 weeks to go till November 24th hope you guys / gals are going to come along to the Celtic club for a Melbourne heel meet cheers from Malinheels Hey there Steve , thanks for your reply & interest great the way the computer brings your study into mine from half way around the world , hope we get some aussie heelers on the 24th cheers again Malinheels :wavey:

• 4 months later...

GOOD MORNING HIGH HEELERS OF AUSTRALIA

Well i would still like to try and get a true aussie heel meet going some where here in australia

so what i'm thinking is do you guys who have a pasion for high heels , hosiery & skirts or dresses

want to try and get together somewhere ??????

IF SO lets get a bit of brain storming going here and nut out how & where & when we we are going to do it

ANYBODY REALLY INTERESTED ??????

CHEERS MALINHEELS :wavey:

Hey Mal, I'd venture out if the details are right. I lost interest in the last proposed outing because frankly I don't want to wonder around all over the place shopping. Whether in heels or not, it's not my thing. Dinners however are my thing. A late night supper in Chinatown would suit me fine. I play a lot of sports, so some nights are no good for me too. So there! My brain has stormed :princess:

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

• 2 weeks later...

GOOD GOOD FRIDAY EVERY BODY!!!!

HEY THERE SHOEDRE & HEELS_ARE_ME , GREAT TO HAVE YOU GUYS ON BOARD ,WHAT I'M THINKING IS

WE WAIT FOR A LITTLE LONGER & HOPEFULLY SO MORE AUSSIES WILL GET ON BOARD TO MAKE IT A GREAT

AUSSIE HEEL MEET SAY IN ABOUT 8 TO 12 WEEKS SO THAT AVERYBODY CAN ATTEND HOPEFULLY & WE CAN WORK OUT LOGISTICS FOR EVERY

BODY AS WELL SO ANY IDEAS ABOUT PLACE , TIME , VENUE , ETC GET YOUR IDEAS DOWN HERE IN THIS THREAD TO START

CHEERS FOR NOW MALINHEELS :wavey: