Platform Heel-Less Fetish Knee High Boots

Jabble

Do you like these boots?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like these boots?

• I like them and own/wear a pair.
    • I like them and would like to own a pair.
    • I like them but do not want to own a pair.
    • I do not like them at all.

Does anybody own a pair of these boots?

Once again a poll, yes. I really like polls and high heels.

The ad on Ebay describes them as a 5.5" platform. The heel height looks as if it would be about 7-8 inches. Does anyone know for sure. I have messaged the seller about the heel height with no response yet. It really does not matter though.

Thanks for voting.

post-30330-133522978733_thumb.jpg

Ok, I dont like them BUT! Something just sort of brain stormed.. From the looks of the shape of the bottoms/soles of those boots, if you turned them upside down, you could probably hang them up in a closet for easy storage.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

No need to apologize, but thanks. I pretty much knew these boots would not be very popular here. I anticipate "dislikes" and appreciate all the votes on the polls I post, including "dislikes". My wife doesn't even like them. I am really thinking of getting them, especially if the price is reduced soon.

There is a cool kink to this Heel-less trend developing lately.

These soes for instance are sold via e-bay quite a lot. I got myself also a pair and I was quite happy with them. The Feeling of walking is completely different and the missing heel certainly trains - or strains - your calfs. certainly an interesting idea.

http://www.artflakes.com/de/products/pony-boots-2-dot-1

Juhu! I got my 1st star as Silver Member!

I would vote no...as it kills the idea of high heels as they missing them :mecry: However looking at my avatar reminded me, perhaps yes i would try to get a pair to get the feeling of them. However i would be afraid all the time that i would fall back. :unsure:

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

I'd like to try them. I think its a different way to think of a high "heel". I think that it could even help improve walking with a heel.

I'm not too sure about this, since you put down your heels first even in high heels.

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

I wouldn't mind trying some of the ones with no heel at all, but I don't really like the ones with the bar sticking back from the platform...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Once a job comes my way, my first pay check could go into a pair! ;) There's a Youtuber that apparently has a couple of pairs and walks in them In daylight even at over 6 ft in them! Call it inspiration, but I'm game to follow suit soon :P

Formally "HHDude"