Fredericks' of Hollywood

Anita C.

Garterbelt:-) Welcome to the HH PLace Forum. It is nice to have you here. Enjoy. I tried the link www.Frederick's.com and accessed it without any problems. The trouble must be on your side as the other posters have had access using computers, and I got through on a web-tv set-up. MK4625 is right, saying that there was only 1 page of boots, and they didn't look too appetizing to me either. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Looking over the shoe selection on the Frederick's website, they don't have much in the way of size 13, and probably none of their shoes or boots come in wide widths. Guess I'll just have to give Frederick's a pass....

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Several of their pumps are available in size 13, albeit medium width. I ordered a pair of 13s after using the chart they have, but they proved to be much too big. For the most past, a size 11 pump fits me quite well. My men's size is 10.5. Go figure.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

I can see where Frederick's would be hit or miss. At least their prices are reasonable, thus making the purchase easier to take.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Bubba136:-) I get an on-line catalog from Victorias Secret about once a week. I was just looking at their line of boots tonight before I began posting. They have a good variety of boot shaft heights, heel heights, and toe-box designs. Their prices aren't too bad either and their heels run from broad to stilettos. I'm considering some future business with them. Steve B:-) There is always a size lottery when it comes to buying women's shoes and boots. Nothing is standardized. Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you. JeffB:-) I haven't bought from Frederick's of Hollywood for many a year now and especially since I now must wear chunky heeled shoes and boots as most of their offerings are stiletto heels. I have bought from them in the past. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!