Fredericks' of Hollywood

Anita C.

I saw the cutest pair of 5" Stilettos on a lady last night. She said she just purchased them from Fredericks'! Has anyone bought shoes from them? If so, what were your impressions. HURRY! I want those shoes! Anxious Anita

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

YES I HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL PAIR FROM FREDERICKS OF HOLLYWOOD. IN FACT, MY FIRST PAIR WAS FROM THEM, A PAIR OF CLASSIC BLACK PATENT PUMPS WITH CLOSE TO 5" HEELS, ABOUT 1974. SINCE THEN I HAVE PURCHASED A FEW OTHER PAIR AND SOME FOR MY S/O. HAVE ALSO BOUGHT SOME FREDERICKS HEELS FROM EBAY SELLERS. HAVE ALSO PURCHASED A PAIR OF BLACK PATENT KNEE HIGH BOOTS WITH A 4 1/2" HEEL WHICH IS A VERY NICE BOOT. THEY ARE NOT TO BAD OF A HEEL. THE ONLY DRAWBACK, I HAVE FOUND OTHER BRANDS DO HAVE A LITTLE BIT MORE OF A STURDY HEEL AND I HAVE BROKE TWO HEELS COMPLETELY IN HALF. BUT OTHER THAN THAT, MAYBE I WAS WALKING WRONG, THEY ARE VERY NICE HEELS. GO FOR IT - YOU CAN BUY DIRECTLY ONLINE FROM THEM!! LET US KNOW AND SHOW US WHAT YOU BOUGHT!!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

The prices on their shoes are reasonable but it seams that they make their money off the shipping, but no real complaints here with them from my experience.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought 5" clear slides, 5" Black stiletto mule & 5" Black Patent Stiletto ankle boots. I did notice that on the Slides & the Muls the heel height was closer to 5.5". The boots were 5".

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

I bought 5" clear slides, 5" Black stiletto mule & 5" Black Patent Stiletto ankle boots.

I did notice that on the Slides & the Muls the heel height was closer to 5.5". The boots were 5".

Hello this is Mistress Marina..Glad to see you are enjoying your shoes. I myself have 9 shoes & 7 pair of boots. My favorit right now is a tan thigh high boot with a 5 inch heel.

Well Anita take care and happy walking....

Mistress Marina :(

the height of the heel on the mules and slides might be taller if they have a slight platform on them. or maybe the shoe size? a size ten or more the heel is slightly higher which is alright :(

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For my birthday I got a pair of black patent 6" Stilettos from Fredericks! The gave them to me at the bar friday night and started chanting "MODEL 'EM". They were taken back a bit when I walked to the front of tha bar & back in them. Then my friend Samantha tried it . . . she made it but was a bit, errr . . . wobbly. Ciao! Anita C.

There is a back-laced thigh boot in their catalog. However the only footwear available at their local store was bedroom slippers. I wonder how good those boots are. They are made from leather and the lacing uses eyelets instead of hooks.

Michael

I've been eyeing that pair for a while, now... Never had a pair of shoes higher than ankle boots... I'm reluctant, as I've not have very good success with Frederick's quality. Then again, I've only tried three pairs (thong sandals, strappy sandals, and a bootie). The thong on the thong sandals was way to far back and cut into my skin. The heel on the strappy sandals was obviously made for a smaller shoe, and cut way in towards the toe of the foot - I couldn't stand in them with the heel nearly breaking over backwards (and I'm fairly skinny for my height!). The bootie had a similar problem, and the material had absolutely no give (very uncomfortable, even though it wasn't particularly tight). I would up sending all of them back. But if the boot is indeed made of leather, with a side zipper, and lace-up eyelets, it might be worth a try. Hopefully, Fredericks didn't skimp on the lacing...

• 4 months later...

Years ago I had purchased pairs of heels from Frederick's of Hollywood and found that their products were cheaply made and there was also a problem with the heel not being sturdy but flexible. Even after telling them of their inferior products, no corrections were made over a period of time, as they continued to push the problem products out the door. Their service didn't seem to improve so I quit buying from them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Larry here. Yup! I have 3 pairs from Fredericks and all of them are at least 5 years old.. Good, in the way of quality and price, Also The Leslie shoe co/Sexy shoes has some sexy wonders.....Larry.

Love those heels!

• 2 months later...

I've had several pairs of heels from Frederick's, with only the 5" stilettos being too tight to wear comfortably. The ones I've worn the most and like the best are the Sexy Pumps. I have one pair of black pleather size 11s and one pair of 12s, same style and color. Both are worn in and feel comfortable, although the 12s are loose and are best suited for sleeping in, as they don't pinch my toes. One thing I've discovered is that my left foot is slightly longer and wider in the toe area than my right foot. Consequently a size 11 pump feels slightly more snug on my left foot. Has anyone else noticed this?

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

I have been buying from the Fredericks of Hollywood catalog for over 25 years. I even have some of their catalogs from the 70's and 80'.

I still buy occasionaly from their website.

www.Fredericks.com

Happy Shopping

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE