heels my girlfriend bought me

Duracellmonk

Just went and looked and found an orange light weight pump with maybe a two inch heel. So tell us like how well do they fit and where have worn them to and what sort of complements. You know this sort of thing is about as good as the boy that got a pair of high heel boots from his mother on his birthday, that story is in here somewhere.

how did you tell your girlfriend about your love of wearing high heels,

I slipped a pair of her boots on for a laugh, when she was trying some shoes on with her outfit. That's when I discovered that I like them. I simply told her they're comfortable, nice to walk in, and I'll need to be getting some more my size.

That was last week, this week we were in New Look and I pointed out some boots I liked, and she bought them. Yay.

I slipped a pair of her boots on for a laugh, when she was trying some shoes on with her outfit. That's when I discovered that I like them. I simply told her they're comfortable, nice to walk in, and I'll need to be getting some more my size.

That was last week, this week we were in New Look and I pointed out some boots I liked, and she bought them. Yay.

she sounds like a great woman. Hold on to her

So easy!!! I am happy for you, I am thinking about trying something like that with my wife...

Bye!

Thanks BB. I think she is now enjoying my boots (on me) more than I am. Last night, I was wearing them and she went for a bath. When she returned, I had taken them off, and she was quite confused as to why I would take them off, and wanted me to put them back on! Amazing support from her. I'm thinking that heels shopping will be something we bond over :unsure:

Thanks BB. I think she is now enjoying my boots (on me) more than I am. Last night, I was wearing them and she went for a bath. When she returned, I had taken them off, and she was quite confused as to why I would take them off, and wanted me to put them back on!

Amazing support from her. I'm thinking that heels shopping will be something we bond over :unsure:

I can't lie I'm very jealous LOL

I can't lie I'm very jealous LOL

Haha! She's told me that to offset buying my own heels, I have to buy her more. My collection must not exceed hers!

I've seen them today, are those pink!! It's not just pink but VERY pink. I quite liked them.

On a similar note, I saw these today. I'm not sure where I stand on anything other than boots, I'm very new to this, but I plan to buy the Mrs these - http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/shoes/black-colour-block-platform-court-shoes_241663101

• Like 1

Duracellmonk, I don't typically go for platforms but I own a solitary pair. These are really eye catching and I immediately liked them. I would definitely buy them for myself (if the price was right with my poor college student budget). Lucky! My husband is a huge heel lover, although not a heeler so I will add myself to the list of those envying that your partner is also your partner in heeling!

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net