Who is the forum owner ?

Thanks but i can not send him messages. Do you have iany idea ?

I found that a problem too. In the end I had to get Dr Shoe to pass on my message.

It was actioned to perfection but it does seem an unusual situation when there is no admin contact.

I can sort of understand his reticence at having an open message box for all and sundry but it does seem unusual - no doubt this will evoke a " blunt as a baseball bat" response - or not!

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

There is VERY little that I can do, that the entire team cant do that affects members on an urgent basis, thus switching off my incoming PM's. I used to get swamped with endless PM's, non-stop on all the stupidest things like password resetting etc, so could never get anything done, and had moderators/admins that were not seeing any of this, to help with it. You can still email me directly using the contact form to send an email, that goes directly to me.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I found that a problem too. In the end I had to get Dr Shoe to pass on my message.

It was actioned to perfection but it does seem an unusual situation when there is no admin contact.

I can sort of understand his reticence at having an open message box for all and sundry but it does seem unusual - no doubt this will evoke a " blunt as a baseball bat" response - or not!

I'm with Tech here. Recently I wanted to talk to someone urgently (or so it seemed to me) and my first instinct was to go for him. The poor chap can't be dealing with all our insecurities though, can he? (As it was, I was fussing about nothing, I'm glad I didn't have him sliding down the pole in the middle of his dinner.)

I'm with Tech here. Recently I wanted to talk to someone urgently (or so it seemed to me) and my first instinct was to go for him. The poor chap can't be dealing with all our insecurities though, can he? (As it was, I was fussing about nothing, I'm glad I didn't have him sliding down the pole in the middle of his dinner.)

Absolutely so. But still "unsure" about using the report button. Some things don't always relate to a post. And, in the end, it seems to be Tech who does the necessary. So a big thanks to him! And thanks for pointing out the email contact if required.

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle