Mild winter=short boot season.

miltboot

Already experiencing temperatures above 80 degrees farenheight, and it's not even spring yet. Not like it actually got cold this winter. May have to keep the booting indoors until next winter. Texas summers are just to miserable.

I did last week. It's seasonable cooler this week. We didn't have a winter to speak of either.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Tell me about it, I've just bought two pairs of calf high boots in the sale at Evans and the temperature is up in the high teens, and I,m back in my 3/4 jeans, and let me tell you that the boots do NOT go with 3/4's:mecry: unless you want to really blow the look. I did see some really nice leather strap wedges today, but they only had my wifes size, so she got some today and I went without:sad: I am after a pair of killer heels for the summer, but just trying to get a decent pair I like in my size..... They will do for the summer:smile:

Oh man up, chaps. If you want to wear boots, wear them whatever the weather.I wear them all year round, and know chaps that do too.

I've noticed you're from England. Spend one summer trying to wear boots every day in the Texas heat, and your opinion will change. Trust me.

I've noticed you're from England. Spend one summer trying to wear boots every day in the Texas heat, and your opinion will change. Trust me.

I can vouch for that too, I lived in FL for a year, and the summer even makes you want to leave your SKIN at home!

The heat puts any UK summer to shame. An FL winter, is what we in the UK call a summer.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!