How many pumps you have at home?

jim102

I just moved from Upstate NY (Syracuse) to North Carolina (W-S) and had to pack, 9 banke'rs boxes (200 pair or so). I decided my heel lust, wearing and fetish (my wife and I use our heels for plenty of fun), is just simply got to cut back some. I have been buying and selling on ebay for a long time but decided to sell 4 for 2 for the next several years to cut my supply. I love heels, can't seem to have too many but alas I do. Surprising how hard it is to decide which ones I should let go. There are so many guys on ebay buying my size 10 and 11 heels, 5 to 1 men over women but I have not mentioned this site, figured best to just let them move "forward" in piece.

More than a hundred, mostly sandals. Just one pair of boots and a few pairs of pumps. All of them 4 1/2 inches or higher, Highest pump: 7 inches, no plats - just for fun :yummy:

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

How many pumps do I have at home? There are pumps in my clothes washer, dish washer, and coffee maker. My car has gas, oil, and windshield washer pumps, so I guess that makes 6. I could stretch a point and include the compressor in my refrigerator and a couple pairs of high heel shoes, but that seems like cheating. So the answer is 6 pumps.