How many pumps you have at home?

jim102

Hello:wave:, I have only one pair but I hide them in my wardrobe or under my bed when there are people at home. My father does not came often so I am still alone but I have a new half sister and still worry a bit if she searches in my room later. I would like another pair, one day.

Thirteen pairs (11 in black, 1 bone, 1 merlot) with heel heights from 2 to 5 inches. Guess that makes me the leader in the clubhouse. :wavey:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

(mental inventory as they're in bags or in boxes throughout my room) - black Guess t-strap sandal w/cork platform & stacked heel - BP white w/cherry design & bow at toe wedge espadrille - BCBGirls black/gray/ivory blend pump - Nine West red ankle strap stiletto sandal - Nine West brown ankle strap stiletto sandal - Nine West black slingback pump w/kitten heel - Charles David white slingback stiletto pump - Christian Louboutin navy patent pump Whoa, 8 pairs. And that's not counting another approx 20 pairs in storage. How did I accumulate that many?

Gee I've never counted. Here's a partial inventory...

That is quite the collection! As far as mine go, I Have never counted either. It is getting up there though. If I had to venture a guess, I would say I am in the 20 plus bracket.

Not that many pumps - maybe a dozen pairs at most. I don't wear pumps often. I prefer clogs/mules in public because they look more masculine and don't attract as much attention. Lately I've been wearing sandals more, so that's what I've been collecting. Steve

I have about 15 pair of pumps. Closed toe and open toe, in black, brown, navy and royal blue, red, silver, gold and black patent. One of my favorite pairs are my "Chadwicks" black patent leather loafer pumps with a 3 1/2 " heel. I also have several pairs of mules and slides which I enjoy to wear very much. And as Steve said they look more masculine on a man. I just bought a new pair of Born 4" heeled slides from DSW shoes. See my post on "Buying new shoes, try them on". I also have several pairs of boots, both short and knee high. All in all, I must have 50 pair of heels. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Love this topic! Lets see... about 25 pairs of pumps, 6 or 7 pairs of boots, and probably 5 or 6 pairs of flats... all proudly organized by how often I wear them on a shoe tree mounted on the bedroom wall!

• 1 month later...

I have 6 pairs. 3 mary janes, 1 3 1/4 in stileto, 1 Lane Bryant hidden platform 4 inch and my current favorite Lane Bryant heeled loafer. Sometimes I'll steal my wife's 4 inch wedges. -Nikki