Where to buy 7" shoes without platform?

boothill

Pleaser Screams are really bad heels. Neither pretty nor well-shaped. You cannot walk in them as in other 7" heels. I know some shops which sell 7" heels but still looking for new ones. fuss-schuhe.de elite-heels.de 6ihf.com la-piazza-highheels.com (don't know if they're still alive)

Pleaser Screams are really bad heels. Neither pretty nor well-shaped. You cannot walk in them as in other 7" heels.

I know some shops which sell 7" heels but still looking for new ones.

fuss-schuhe.de

elite-heels.de

6ihf.com

la-piazza-highheels.com (don't know if they're still alive)

Thanks for the links! elite-heels.de has good variety of different shoes. But unfortunately I couldn't find any pair of knee/thigh/crotch boots w/ 7" last from any of the websites...

Thanks for the links! elite-heels.de has good variety of different shoes. But unfortunately I couldn't find any pair of knee/thigh/crotch boots w/ 7" last from any of the websites...

Contact forum member Giba (QOH/Gina). She is connected with elete-heels and I do know they make custom heels. If anyone can advise you, I'm she willbe able to help you.

/

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you so much for the replies. Nice forum indeed. I've had bad luck two times in a row last year with custom boot makers (one stopped replying after I sent boots back for heel repair and the other just took my money and didn't do anything for four months). Luckily my CC company was able to solve both of those. Anyways, I'm more than ready to pay a reasonable price for a pair of well-made boots so thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Contact forum member Giba (QOH/Gina). She is connected with elete-heels and I do know they make custom heels. If anyone can advise you, I'm she willbe able to help you.

/

I wonder what happenned to Giba (QOH/Gina)? We had a nice cnversation going on about certain boots but then she suddenly stopped answering me...