Need help from someone living in Paris!

Trolldeg

Ok, recently I took a trip to Paris, and one of the reasons was to visit Printemps and check out the spring collection of Alexandre Birman:

http://alexandrebirman.com.br/en/colecoes/spring-summer-2012/

Unfortunately the collection had been delayed so it wasn't available when I was there! :)

Now, the favour I'm asking for is for someone living in Paris to go and check if the collection has now arrived, and also how large a part of the collection actually is for sale (they had a small selection from the fall/winter collection there, but I doubt it was all of it). I would be eternally grateful for this! :wavey:

Trolldeg, It looks like this is a shop that you'd have to visit in person since they make a last or mold of your foot. You then can order shoes using the mold they made of your foot for future orders. It is a very interesting concept but would require you to be there in person.Alexandre Birman is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil on Oscar Freire Street which is something like Rodeo Drive in Los Angeles and Fifth Avenue in NYC combined. They have a major presence in NYC. I do remember seeing some stores when I was in Rio de Janeiro in November of 2010. Click the Contact tab and email the point of contact; daniel@networkshowroom.com and tell him your situation. Then tell us what happens! HappyinHeels