Welcoming new members

meganiwish

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but on a hunch I looked at a few random hello messages (not a scientific poll by any means) and it looks to me that we girls are sadly lacking in the welcoming messages. When I think back, I think I was mostly (if not entirely) welcomed by guys. (I can't believe I didn't check before I started writing this.)Are we really so unwelcoming, girls?

I never realized that Megan. You are so right. Where are all the welcoming ladies on this forum. It must be overwhelming for a girl who says hello on this forum to be welcomed by a bunch of guys.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I used to be quite good at it. I do try to welcome new females when I notice them. However, welcoming new males would be a full time job and with lots of extra PM's to answer as a result.

I never realized that Megan. You are so right. Where are all the welcoming ladies on this forum. It must be overwhelming for a girl who says hello on this forum to be welcomed by a bunch of guys.

I used to be quite good at it. I do try to welcome new females when I notice them.

However, welcoming new males would be a full time job and with lots of extra PM's to answer as a result.

Amanda Snake, I know. Not aimed at you. But I just think the girls could look out for the girls. We do get privileges here, after all. I like the girls only forum because sometimes I just want to talk to girls, so... Actually I came here just to talk to girls, but then I made new male friends.

It'd be nice to have some girls say hello.

I don't really watch or post that often in the welcomes so well done for spotting. Amanda did when I came in. I think I did a abridged life history which I feel should be the norm. Probably not so necessary for girls. I think "Hi I'm X, I'm new here" isn't enough and even when asked in replies often no history or general location is left out. There are many that are only a dozen or so miles apart that could be advantageous friends. Friends NOT possible dates!! I got a PM from someone local - I gave a middle location (within a mile as he was a new member) requested a general from him = no reply ??? Al

I used to be quite good at it. I do try to welcome new females when I notice them.

However, welcoming new males would be a full time job and with lots of extra PM's to answer as a result.

Have I made a rod for my own back? But there aren't so many girls, and well...

I'm old enough to be unfazed but... I don't know how to put this. I know, do you lke to walk into a pub full of men? I still don't, but..

Have I made a rod for my own back? But there aren't so many girls, and well...

I'm old enough to be unfazed but... I don't know how to put this. I know, do you lke to walk into a pub full of men? I still don't, but..

That's funny, I once walked into a restaurant full of women... not quite a hen-night, but what I loved was that they seemed to be all dressed up (so many heels!) for the sheer fun and pleasure of it and enjoying a night out among friends. I only wish I'd had my heels to slip into and been welcomed to join the party.

If you like it, wear it.