If I hear of one more chick named Brittney . . .

Whatever happened to REAL WOMENS' Names?? Jane, Pam, Liz, Sam(antha), Terry, Sandy, Anita . . . I'm so tired ditzes with names like "Brittney", "Kyle", "Melani" and "Venus" I could just barf. Tell ya what-if Pam, Terry and Anita ever end up in an alley with Brittney, Kyle and Venus it'll be no contest. Ah-h-h-h-h NOW I feel better! I've just spent a week TRYING to train a "Brittney" and a "Kyle" . . . if their IQ's were any lower. we'd have to water them I swear to God!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Yes! In England, a few years back EVERY Bar-lady and telephone receptionist was called Sharon, Stacey or Tracey. The guys were called Kevin, Gavin or Darren, and were usually hairdressers. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Nah - Blondes :(

(Runs off to put armour on :( )

TB2

OUCH!!!!!!! :rofl:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

This whole thread is quite derogatory and stereotypical. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I've never ever met a person I could not train, regardless of his or her name, attitude, outlook, or what have you. Cats, that's different. But people are easy if you bother to figure them out and learn how to relate to them.

Remember "Age and treachery will always overcome youth and ambition." Yes-they are young and inexperienced but after 3 weeks you;d think they would begin to gather a clue. I mean they DID complete paralegal school. . . or so I was told. Laurie-I'm gonna send 'em up to you if they don't get it in a week . . . or I'm gonna hire 2 guys named Guido . . . never mind. "Patience is a virtue" and I'm normally a patient person . . . normally.

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Well that is more than saying while bouncing their head side to side saying, I don't knoooooooooow!! Thank goodness for shoulder pads. :(

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

"So, like, you've totally met the girls eh, Hoverfly?"

I plead the 5th ......... :(

I plead whichever one it is that gives the right to bare arms. It's especially important in the summer! If the amedndment that allows Americans to own guns is to protect them from the King of England and invasion, well, should they not temporarily repeal that amendment, since there is no King of England? And it's not like they'll have one soon...

OK . . . Fine. . .whatever . . . So, some of you think we should just give up handguns. While the King of England is no real threat, terrorists who seem to be under the misconception that they will be pulled into heaven if they fly a airliner full of innocents into a highly inhabited structure are very real and omnipresent. Yes. We in America are paranoid . . . VERY PARANOID. Have been since 09/11 with good reason. How did we get treated by the international community? We got stabbed in the back by the Germans. The French? Well, they are just being the elitist, pompas, self-rightous, bladder-heads they have always been who will be back around snivelling and grovelling with hat in hand as soon as THEY are threatened. Always have been-always will be. As for any country who stands in judgement of America and Americans- let's see just how YOU feel when someone steals a couple of jets and flies them into a highly occupied building killing over 6,500 occupants and 343 firemen. Then we can talk. Until then you haven't earned the right

Okay, that offends me. But then, no one actually knows what this is all about, do they? There is a mistrust of the Western world, on the part of the Middle Eastern World, and it was created about 900 years ago. Well, in 1096, some Pope named Urban decided that it would be right to go over to Muslim lands, and rather than make nice so everyone could share the holy places, he decided that anyone not Christrian was bad, and thus, should be killed. He had given a speech the year before which had everyone excited about this. So Kings and pesants alike thought they would be saved if they killed people. People whose religion was based on the same biblical stories their own religion was based on, to some extent. So in order to be considered holy and get into heven, droves of Christians set out for a land far away, so they could conquer it, and make it Christian. And of course, some groups of Muslim people had done the same prior to that, and there was a time when they invaded Spain, and did their own rampaging about. So no one is innocent here in an exact sense. Now, the people in the Middle east, they remember all of that, and when America comes trying to influence everything, well, they remember, and they are afraid, and they fight back. Honestly, if you knew that people with a Christian mentality had tried to conquer and convert you 900 years ago and many times since then, and now you're seeing that same group influencing your culture again, trying to change it, and trying to put soldiers all over for "peace and protection," you might be paranoid too! So instead of being friendly, as these cultures should, they become antagonistic. They become paranoid! So if you claim Americans are paranoid, well, that's fine, you have that right, but remember, the Middle East has been paranoid for 900 years about this happening to them. And I was being silly, taking a shot more at Prince Charles than anything (he can't be king, his sons are too young, his mother is strong willed) and someone decided to shoot off her mouth (at least it wasn't a gun) and get into the right to own a gun. Well, that's just super. If we understood the causes, maybe all of the cultures involved could sit down, see that they have a lot in common, and focus the efforts against the impedning invasions of aliens and the threat of asteroids, and actually save this planet. The terrorists are paranoid, the people they claim to represent are paranoid, and the people they target are paranoid. You just know that if we don't all calm down and start talking, this will end with a lot of horror. Wow, this is WAY off topic... :( And no, none of this is meant to detract from the tragedy that happened in September of 2001, that was a very evil thing, and I was affected by it as well. But I think the aftermath is a thinly veiled attempt at revenge, as it becomes a game of "one-upmanship" that can not help. And as for being stabbed in the back by other countries, the last time I checked, those were soverign nations, who could make their own decisions. it's Pearl Harbor all over again, I think... but it didn't quite play out the same way this time.

To All: Please accept my apology for getting so far off the topic. This is somethwhere I should not have gone. This is supposed to fun and I went way too far. In the future I shall aviod this Again, my apologies.

Laurie is right:

the last time I checked, those were soverign nations, who could make their own decisions.

However, this doesn't necesssarily mean Anita is wrong. Nations follow what's in their own national interests. Words have meanings. Actions have consequences. What ever their shoulders are broad enough to bear.

Now Anita, what did you do with those shoe boxes :(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.