Introducing

Hello My name is PAGA : I am very sorry because I have been registered since September and I introduced me only in one topic (the topic which permit me to discover HH); so I will correct this error and do a more general introduction. I am a french man (53 years old) : lover of female feet and specifically with high heel : shoes or boots. In Paris, we have the luck that women often keeps they heels in the street (even the fashion to change shoes arrives unfortunately). As a lot of men , I am excited to see women who have high heel : they are suffering in order to be more exciting ! These shoes are at the same time like weapons (because sharp) and like brakes (the women can't run fast). Endly I am a fan of pedalpumping : I love seeing woman in heels cranking an old cold car, a memory of my mother 40 years ago cranking her little stubborn car ! And because modern cars are easier to drive with high heels (because the shape of pedals), ladies I am waiting for seeing you ! You don't have apologizes. I would be glad to exchange with you on these toppics of pedalpumping and cranking. Sincerely

Greetings Paga :-)

FYI, you don't need to suffer while wearing heels.

High heels (when they fit properly and not too high) are in fact very comfortable to wear.

Note that this site is about high heels and fashion in general.

Welcome from another French speaking member !

Paga..Wellcome and enjoy the site! Im very interested in your tastes about women in Paris (lucky you, living in that lovely place) and pedalpumping!!!! Kisses from Argentina Roxy

Elegance is my second name

Hi Megan I have just create again a new thread : "pedalpumping in high heels" in topics for everybody. Don't hesitate to participate ! I precise I liked heels not only in cars but in the street too. In Paris women often keeps heels in the street or in the tube. But unfortunately the fashion to remove heels and to put sport shoes to go back to home is coming ! sincerely