Searching for "Violet" from "Clarks" in

dirkw01

Hi gang!

I surfed Zappos for a new pair of mules/clogs a nd found this one :

Posted Image

They are available in my footsize european 43 (us-women 12),

BUT I live in germany/europe and Zappos don't ship outside U.S. :(

So, has anyone an idea how to get my hands (oops . . . feet) on a pair of those shoes?

Kind regards

Dirk

Surely there must be a shoe store in Germany that sells styles like these, isn't there? (Styles from shore to shores can't be that different)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Dirk, welcome to the group,

You example is very much in line with some of the styles Gene has suggested on other topic threads. Speaking from the UK they seem to have a US flavour to them, although others might disagree, and the general #look and feel# of these suggestions are not seen widely here. I know two regular members here who know the 'market' twice as well as I do and usually locate those hard to find items.

Obviously global brands such as Nine West have similar styles everywhere. We don't see US low prices either ! :(

/I

/I

@bubba : There are stores in germany, which sell "Clarks" online, but I haven't found this special style anywhere in those online-stores :( @ionic : I'm a regular reader of this board for some time. I just haven't posted yet. Kind regards Dirk

I have just read your Topic. I don't know of such a company here in germany. But maybe we two can arrange something together. Email me your request and I consider to order it for you and send it to you as long as there are no extra-costs on my side. And the best for you . . . no fee. Just an offer. Kind regards Dirk

Nice idea! But I have already a day-filling job. That offer to Taccofan should remain a "friend-to-friend" thing. But as James Bond once said "Never say never". We'll see. Kind regards Dirk