Beautiful Boot Sighting

kneehighboot

The safety glasses rep came to our plant today. Very attractive young lady but what had me practically tripping over my tongue were her boots. She was wearing slender legged jeans with a pair of knee high brown leather boots with a moderate heel (1 1/2"). The boots did a wonderful job of highlighting her legs. One of the few times that I regret not having a cell phone with a camera in it. (I have a basic cell phone but leave it in my truck for emergencies only). You will just have to use your imagination. I really regretted that it only took a few minutes to complete the paperwork for my order.

The safety glasses rep came to our plant today. Very attractive young lady but what had me practically tripping over my tongue were her boots. She was wearing slender legged jeans with a pair of knee high brown leather boots with a moderate heel (1 1/2"). The boots did a wonderful job of highlighting her legs. One of the few times that I regret not having a cell phone with a camera in it. (I have a basic cell phone but leave it in my truck for emergencies only). You will just have to use your imagination. I really regretted that it only took a few minutes to complete the paperwork for my order.

Isn't it amazing how even a low heel can scupt legs so beautifully. I don't have to use my imagination, I just look down. wink wink lol

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Have a young lady working in my office who wears very nice boots & heels. She's very petite & so curvy (often wonder if she's had a boob job, they just seem to be out of proportion with the rest of her body, it's something I've thought 'long and hard' about...). Typically Essex I once remarked that it had taken me 6 hours to drive to the North East but only 4 hours to get back as 'it was all downhill', her reply (with a straight face) 'did it?'

kneehighboot, While I enjoy your admiration for the safety glasses rep whose boots rocked your world that day I nevertheless am curious if that admiration extends to the person wearing them. While snapping photos of people on public streets or in public access areas of stores and other businesses may be legal I have never liked the idea of photographing anyone without their permission.

Two women in my work group often wear boots with what I call low high heels (about two inch heels, give or take). The boots are very nice and they both look nice wearing them I compliment them and their boots often.

kneehighboot, While I enjoy your admiration for the safety glasses rep whose boots rocked your world that day I nevertheless am curious if that admiration extends to the person wearing them. While snapping photos of people on public streets or in public access areas of stores and other businesses may be legal I have never liked the idea of photographing anyone without their permission.

Yes, she was a very attractive young lady. It was definitely the combination of her and the boots that made the view so special. Would I have taken the picture if I had the camera? Probably not. It is just the thought in my head of "oh I wish I had a picture of this". If she worked at the site and I knew her at least a little, I might have risked a compliment on her outfit. I just didn't dare, because I have no idea how she would have reacted. I would like to think that she would have appreciated the comment, because I hope that she thought that the outfit really made her look good.