I am NOT a "comfortable shoe" Lady!!

:argue: OK, moderators . . . I don't like my Avator symbol. I am NOT a "comfy shoe" lady!! HELP! Despite my best efforts I have been thusfar unable to fix/change this to something more "ME" . . . like 5.5 inch stiletto pump. Other than that it's all good!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Don't fret A.C., we ALL fell into the trap of being lumbered with the dreaded comfy loafer when we began, and we ALL got upset that it was some dreadful quirk of fate that we alone had it! However, we ALL learned that it was the moderators' cunning way of encouraging us to post our way out of total frumpiness. I've now worked my way up through four or five progressively better avatars and counting!). Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

If you can fiddle with little photographs of your favourite 'uncomfy shoes' then you can upload a second personal avatar that sits under your 'ranking shoe'. Lots of us do this. There is a topic thread which explains how to do this, how many pixels are allowed etc., and the moderators will help out too. /I

/I

>> Anita, If you're here as often as you are on Jenny's site, you will get out of those comfy loafers very quickly! <<

Whew! Nearly 40 posts in only two days. Going to be outposting everyone else soon!

Welcome to the HH board. You've made some interesting comments in various threads here.

<edit>Oh My! You posted another five in the time it took me to post this one.</edit>

Oh my! As of 2003-Nov-06 20:00 UTC:

>> Anita C.

>> 2.5 inch kittens

>> Joined: 2003 Nov 03

>> Posts: 91

>> Location: USA

>> WarrenB

>> 2.5 inch kittens

>> Joined: 2002 May 16

>> Posts: 91

>> Location: Northern Virginia

• 4 weeks later...

Those pictures under your name and to the left of all of your postings represent your rank in this forum. There is an explanation of rank in the FAQ of this forum. Your rank picture is directly related to the number of postings you have made here. Here is the breakdown... 0-24 posts = flat comfy loafers 25-49 posts = 2" cowboy boots 50-99 posts = 2.5" kitten heels 100-199 posts = 3" wedgies 200-299 posts = 3.5" boots 300-399 posts = 4" sandals 400-499 posts = 4.5" slingbacks 500-749 posts = 5" spikey boots 750-999 posts = 5.5" pumps 1000-1499 posts = Debbie's 6" Oxfords 1500 posts = whatever you want!

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

well i'm putting a post in for no reason but to add to my account,long way to go for some decent heels! :(

Be carefull. Here is information I obtained from the FAQ for this forum:

How do I change my rank?

In general you cannot directly change the wording of any rank (ranks appear below your username in topics and on your profile depending on the style used). Most boards use ranks to indicate the number of posts you have made and to identify certain users, e.g. moderators and administrators may have a special rank. Please do not abuse the board by posting unnecessarily just to increase your rank, you will probably find the moderator or administrator will simply lower your post count.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Yes, I agree. It's just a shame if heel devotees join this Forum and have NOTHING to say! There MUST be something to interest us all whenever you post - a recent sighting; description of your favourite shoes; a high heel anecdote; etc. etc. etc. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

This isn't the only forum in which I post. I also read a lot of posts here but don't reply.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

How can there be any other high heel forum or website that can be more influential than this site? Those that post on "other sites" should insure that everyone knows about this site. :(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 months later...

Shrimper:-) The last time I looked your posting total was 25. You would prefer to have 4" sandals. That represents between 300 - 399 posts. There is only one way to get there---Keep posting and they will add up quickly. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!