I'm new to all of this

I been trying to get my wife to get on this board. Maybe I will nudge her again. I think we should put a new topic just for this kind of thing?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Well Fox, just pass the idea to someone else to post. That person can have the glory of getting extra posts towards their footwear, and you have the satisfaction of seeing your topic come to life. When all else seems futile, be resourceful and break a few rules! No I do not advocate cheating, unless in a life threatening situation. Id est, cheating death or some similar thing.

My man, I suppose does like my heels, otherwise he would'nt live with me. Whilst he does not wear heels himself he knows I would not care if he did. I'm a great believer in equity, think he's pretty aware of this also. He's also well aware I'm probably your ultimate victim of fashion. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Do you think the heels have any bearing at all. For example, you say he wouldn't live with you if he didn't like them. I've lived with a girl who wore trainers all the time, and I mean all the time! She was a lovely person though and how she dressed really didn't bother me.

At least it's more heels in the house for you! Maybe someday she'll pick up the baton, and a pair of heels as well. Then you can both be well-heeled people.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!