What's going on here?

Shafted

I have begun to notice something happening as of lately that I have held off writing till now. Has this happened any of you out there. I seem to be inadvertantly attracting the attention of women in their early twenties as of late. Even to the point where they are offering themselves to me. Could it be, that we are beginning to see a shift in attitude about men in heels. Could it be that when a man puts on high heels that instead of going after women, they come to him. An unexpected side effect of wearing stilettos as a guy?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Ok, you can go back under your rock now. Ha ha!

:wavey:

Steve

I've upgraded dude! I living under a cinder block now.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I have begun to notice something happening as of lately that I have held off writing till now. Has this happened any of you out there.

I seem to be inadvertantly attracting the attention of women in their early twenties as of late.

Hey, I'll soon be marrying one! ( well.. late 20's )

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Enjoy it while it lasts, I met my wife when she was 27. Now it's 10 years later....... Just married last year.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Shafted, You're not crazy. I once read an article about a Texas guy in his 20's who wore jeans and cowboy boots and always kept his toes polished when he went to the beach and HE became a chick magnet and that's what the story revolved around. He found that the girls said they felt instantly that much more comfortable around him. I believe the parallel to Shafted's observation is that when women see men wearing heels it the majority of them find it intriguing and they are therefore drawn tempted to take a closer look. They see such a man as daring enough to express himself and creative enough to come up with the idea. They see an unexpected softer side than they are accustomed to but this turns out to be a draw rather than a put-off. I have personally found that, when wearing heels into a store such as Bakers that the twenty-something sales staff gather around this fifty-something guy and I am NOT GQ material above the waist. I am not seeking attention from really gals but it does consistently happen when heels are on. HappyinHeels

I think you have it exactly right. Guys who wear nail polish, high heels, or legwear are perceived as confident and confidence is sexy. Guys can often be as insecure as women, so a guy who's confident and shows it by boldly wearing something that reveals his softer, feminine side really stands out from the rest of the male crowd. Kudos to Kneehighs and Shafted for demonstrating this point, and to HappyinHeels for articulating it well. Steve

I have begun to notice something happening as of lately that I have held off writing till now. Has this happened any of you out there.

I seem to be inadvertantly attracting the attention of women in their early twenties as of late. Even to the point where they are offering themselves to me.

No, that has definetely never happened to me and it never will.

Could it be, that we are beginning to see a shift in attitude about men in heels. Could it be that when a man puts on high heels that instead of going after women, they come to him.

An unexpected side effect of wearing stilettos as a guy?

I hope your right. Maybe it can explain my positive experiences lately ?

Incident this evening.. "I seem to be inadvertantly attracting the attention of women in their early twenties as of late. Even to the point where they are offering themselves to me. Could it be, that we are beginning to see a shift in attitude about men in heels. Could it be that when a man puts on high heels that instead of going after women, they come to him." Darian and I went to the Shoe store to say hello to Kim and so some shopping. While they coversed, I decided to do some shopping of my own at Sears. They had ' Gearwrenches ' on sale. A Young saleswoman approached me and asked ' Are you looking for the full set of wrenches or just the 7 or 8 piece ones? '. It struck me kinda odd.. a young woman, asking me about tools of the mechanical kind.. " Whole set. If you dont mind, why are you asking? " ' Its not too often someone in a pair of NineWest wedge boots and tight jeans comes in looking for tools. I thought I was helping a fellow woman.. ' So.. we started gabbing and laughing about the whole thing.. for 2 minutes.. then 5 minutes.. then 10 minutes.. then I noticed Darian standing there with her arms crossed and kinda miffed.. This is the part where I mention it was a long and quiet ride home.. :wavey:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I seem to be inadvertantly attracting the attention of women in their early twenties as of late. Even to the point where they are offering themselves to me. Could it be, that we are beginning to see a shift in attitude about men in heels. Could it be that when a man puts on high heels that instead of going after women, they come to him.

An unexpected side effect of wearing stilettos as a guy?

Maybe they are talking about their attraction to you with their friends or actually seeing their friends attracted to you and influencing each other that way. In your vicinity, you deal with a smaller local social circle, so word probably travels fast. I imagine most know everyone on a first name basis. You've probably established that you come pre-selected by other women, one of the most powerful attraction triggers and one that is actually scientifically proven in a study conducted by BEN JONES

It's like word of mouth marketing for the hot "guy in heels". Be careful what you wish for (including loads of headaches and extensive time committments involved with juggling multiple girls).

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Incident this evening..

"I seem to be inadvertantly attracting the attention of women in their early twenties as of late. Even to the point where they are offering themselves to me. Could it be, that we are beginning to see a shift in attitude about men in heels. Could it be that when a man puts on high heels that instead of going after women, they come to him."

Darian and I went to the Shoe store to say hello to Kim and so some shopping. While they coversed, I decided to do some shopping of my own at Sears. They had ' Gearwrenches ' on sale.

A Young saleswoman approached me and asked ' Are you looking for the full set of wrenches or just the 7 or 8 piece ones? '.

It struck me kinda odd.. a young woman, asking me about tools of the mechanical kind..

" Whole set. If you dont mind, why are you asking? "

' Its not too often someone in a pair of NineWest wedge boots and tight jeans comes in looking for tools. I thought I was helping a fellow woman.. '

So.. we started gabbing and laughing about the whole thing.. for 2 minutes.. then 5 minutes.. then 10 minutes.. then I noticed Darian standing there with her arms crossed and kinda miffed..

This is the part where I mention it was a long and quiet ride home.. :wavey:

Ouch!

Be careful what you wish for (including loads of headaches and extensive time committments involved with juggling multiple girls).

One is quite enough for me. As I said unexpected side effect.

In your vicinity, you deal with a smaller local social circle, so word probably travels fast. I imagine most know everyone on a first name basis.

So true. I have been told by other locals that everyone knows about the guy who wears high heels. It's very rare to actually surprise anyone by wearing heels anymore around here. Not everyone knows each other on first name basis, but close.

... Darian and I went to the Shoe store to say hello to Kim and so some shopping. While they coversed, I decided to do some shopping of my own at Sears. They had ' Gearwrenches ' on sale.

A Young saleswoman approached me and asked ' Are you looking for the full set of wrenches or just the 7 or 8 piece ones? '..:)

This rather reminds me of the time I was buying some tools and the male customer in front of me (who had the common speech impediment of pronouncing 'r' as 'w') was attempting to buy a wrench and asked for 'an adjustable wench'. The assistant, without hesitating, opened the door into the back office where a female clerk was sitting, and said to her 'You are wanted, Carol'. I don't think that either Carol or the customer got the joke and looked puzzled when everyone else started sniggering. Mind you, adjustable or not, Carol was hardly the sort of wench one would take home to meet mother! :wavey:

I too have experienced younger women commenting and complimenting me on the high heels that I am wearing when out-and-about in public. I have never had a problem with more mature women being positive with me concerning the wearing of high heels in public. But now younger women ask me where did I buy my high heels, how much did I pay, and how often do I wear them. In past years, the younger women were not as positive about seeing me in high heels as they seem to be now.

yeah i think you are right guys, i was at a singles event on friday night & after about 5 mins standing at the bar in my heels and skirt this quite lovely looking girl starts talking to me I thought late twenties but she turned out to be late 30s well talking talkingshe askes me the questions , i answer she goes away she comes back and says i never approach men but i seem to want to come back and talk to you !!! we talk more, then her friends come over as well one older ,1 younger and i've got a4 way convo going with these girls. mean while 7 or 8 guys are sort of standing around the edges of our conversation wondering why the ladies are talking to me I know why cheers malinheels:wavey:

yeah i think you are right guys, i was at a singles event on friday night & after about 5 mins standing at the bar in my heels and skirt this quite lovely looking girl starts talking to me I thought late twenties but she turned out to be late 30s well talking talkingshe askes me the questions , i answer she goes away she comes back and says i never approach men but i seem to want to come back and talk to you !!! we talk more, then her friends come over as well one older ,1 younger and i've got a4 way convo going with these girls. mean while 7 or 8 guys are sort of standing around the edges of our conversation wondering why the ladies are talking to me I know why

cheers malinheels:wavey:

That freaking rocks malinheels. It seems times are really changing to our advantage.

Yes shafted i had a good night on friday the 30S girl asked me to dance with her soon after and she gave me her address as the night came to a close which is just around the corner from where i live and said drop in for coffee , i dropped a note in her mail box on sunday , i'm waiting to see if i get a response The other thing too the bar maid who was serving while i was talking with these girls said to me those other guys were really watching you, as you were talking to probably the 3 hottest women in the place ( her observation ) and after she finished working she came around & spent agood 20 mins talking to me as well . high heels & skirts & stockings seem to be a definate ice breaker with the ladies cheers Malinheels :wavey:

I'm seeing a mix, we have 6 girls from low 20s though to late 40s at work in our department all know about me and 4 seen me. All are courteous, one less so, two quite positive ("lets see them and chatty"), one same trade so we talk workwise but not fashion, building secretary is ok but not new so getting to know everyone, and the last one my team winds her up about me, she's a little freaked but likes what I have. Confused I think? I was spotted out a fortnight ago by a workmate from a different team, wife spotted me, " there's a guy in heels" to which he replied "Oh that's Al". I had seen but not recognised them earlier but by that time I was some distance away. I got updated 5 days later without any negative comments. I think we are getting there little by little. Al

This is generally true for me. It makes a huge difference if the whole look is coordinated; in fact a 'guy in heels' is not the perception more a 'stylish guy and oooooh he's in heels too'. Then it all starts. The questions and the grins from them, and me too. The younger women say things like " I would defo wear those" or "Do they make those in guy's size?" Uncultured and narrow minded women tend to react in the same way as young men in groups ...they think it's a joke...that's all...a harmless joke but I don't generally move in such circles so I'm not a fair test. M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.