Fishnets

SkyScraper

My gf bought me some fishnet stockings today. I never cared for them and when I put them on I didn't know what to think of them, but then I put my maids uniform on... And it looks great! The fishnets really complement the uniform, my pumps and my leather ankle cuffs :(:(:( Best wishes, A very happy hhs!!!

Don't you find they either bunch up around the toes or else the net stretches out wide where the toes peep out of a sandal? Hard to get a happy medium.

Not at all... but then... I don't wear sandals, cause me and my gf don't like them :(

hhs

On 2 occassions I have worn fishnets . . . both were a royal pian! At a commercial shoot where the producers INSISTED that I wear them . . . they proceeded to feel like steel razor blades cutting into my toes and at a theme party where they fell apart. Never again.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

I think it was the brand more than anything. Sounds cheap. I only found one when I unpacked some months ago, and I turned it into a fingerless glove for Hallowe'en. Very gothy, and very comfy. And stockings make sense, if you wore hose that were all fishnet, well... yes, I could see why they hurt. I think.

• 2 months later...

Anita C:-) I had a pair one time as I wanted to see what they were like. They had a thin nylon overall on the inside with the fish-net on the outside. And like you, NEVER AGAIN! :D High heeled sub:-) I'm with you--- I don't care for sandals either. Besides that, I've got very ugly toe-nails and feet, hence I keep them in pumps and boots. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!