Mantyhose

newheeler

This is around for quite some time already. There are various products on the market that are aimed at men for which they replace the first letter by an m. I think this is totally ridiculous. Just buy what you think looks good and feels good. Never mind the name. You will find quite a few things if you go a bit through the old threads. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I've known of their existence for quite some time. This is the first time I've laid eyes on them and I really like them. There are some real cool and interesting designs. THX

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

This is around for quite some time already.

There are various products on the market that are aimed at men for which they replace the first letter by an m. I think this is totally ridiculous. Just buy what you think looks good and feels good. Never mind the name.

You will find quite a few things if you go a bit through the old threads.

Y.

Of course i do! However you know the famous saying its one small step for man... Who knows once the media starts to spam such sites we can finally wear what we want without a single compliant. You speak easy from the netherlands but the further we go east i think the more complicated to be the self you want to be. I tried to search for this particular site and i haven't found it, hence why i posted :wavey:

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

This kind of thing does not do a lot for me and the reason is because I have gotten over the fear of going to a store or mail order place to order tights. Some time back I went to Discount Dance Supply and my adrenaline just turned on something awful. The other reason is that I am by nature a heavy duty freak. The dance tights might start showing a run (or ladder) within a week or one time three days. My great find which I have already commented upon in my pix and a subject titled Compression Hose is the Ultimate Sheer Compression 30/40. While the cost is three times that of dance tights they outlast far more. When used for medical reasons they are supposed to go for three months of every day use. The way I interpret this Mantyhose sort of thing is there guys out there that want to wear pantyhose but are afraid to go to the Women's department and grab what they want for fear of getting the chicken eye. So along comes the Mantyhose and that is all Kosher. This in my opinion is good. Like the account of a store in Japan that got a line of skirts for guys. That time it was an instant sellout. Just like guys want to wear skirts guys want to wear pantyhose. Well not all guys. It reminds me of the office where the girls wanted to protest the pantyhose requirement and set a day for all the guys to wear pantyhose and then they would say how yuckey it is to have to wear pantyhose and the girls would get some support for their cause but what happened was half or the guys continued to wear the pantyhose because they liked it.