Ribbon heels

Doit aimer ribbon heels ♥ ♥ ♥

Here's a pair worn by Candace, one of my favorite Victoria's Secret Angels, for the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. How much do I love Victoria's Secret? hmmm... :wavey:

As for ribbon heels, I adore these and cannot seem to find enough of the right kind. Compared to most common styles, I like less lucite, less platform, more like... the attachement. I own a pair exactly like this, also by Delicious, except the main part of the shoe (not the ribbons) has a zebra print.

post-34043-133522973406_thumb.jpg

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

• 3 weeks later...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-v9JaQ4cjIi4/TzBQqoCgz7I/AAAAAAAAAhU/pxwSjkLlLL8/s640/Lana-Del-Rey-Vogue-UK-3.jpg

I wish these were available for purchase somewhere. The girl is Lana Del Rey, I have no idea who she is, but apparently she is a singer? Anyways, my kind of heels.

I try to keep up, but like you I have no idea who Lana Del Rey is, besides knowing she's a singer. Fabulous shoes, perfect for the frozen North! Is there a nod to Christine Keeler in the photo do you suppose, or is the chair just there for colour co-ordination?

I have a pair of espadrilles that have lacing like that.. tie up the leg.. What you COULD do is find a pair of heels with an ankle strap that goes through a loop on the shoe.. remove the ankle strap and purchase some ribbon ( or whatever material you want ) and use that in its place..

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Megan, I am a touch embarassed to say I don't even know who Christine Keeler is.

ilikekicks, yet another shoe project that I not only should but must do! What a great idea, I will be keeping an eye out for just the right ribbon(s)! Do you have a picture of your heels you might share?

Sangue, no reason you should know. Christine Keeler gained notoriety in the Profumo Affair in 1964, which brought down the MacMillan government here. Briefly, John Profumo, the Defence Secretary, was caught in flagrante with a young lady of the night, Christine Keeler, and the press had a field day. Later an iconic photo was taken of her sitting naked astride a turned around chair with the chair back covering her modesty. I'll see if I can find it. Megan x

Here it is (I hope.)http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/articles/c/christine-keeler-photograph-a-modern-icon/

Seems I got the year wrong. How very strange to think she'll be 87 years old now. If I just read the birth date right. No. It's the photographer's birthdate. Phew! I'm so relieved Christine Keeler isn't older than my mum.