Another Laurie Preview

Hi! Hopefully, I will like the pictures from this session enough to put together a set, and maybe post a few more for preview.

It's a simple look, pink sweater that might be a bit too small, blue jeans which are a bit baggy in the wrong places, and...

White patent five and a half inch stiletto heels.

At least I managed to get the shoes right for this. :(

Posted Image

Well done Laurie! For my money, those are by far the best and most attractive shoes so far in your armoury of heels. They've got the heel-height, the classic simplicity, the low-cut sides and toe, a nice short toe to accentuate the heel-height proportionately, the heightened sexiness of the shiny patent finish, the all-important image of precariousness, a totally absence of frills and clutter, very sensuous lines, and, if I might say so, the wearer's not bad either!!! Firstly, I am certain that more shots of those white stunners will be a big hit on the board. Secondly, that particular style is such a smash hit (with me, anyway, and I hope with everyone), that in the fullness of time, could you consider a duplicate pair in black patent also? The white ones are terrific, but additionally, the very thought of black .......OOOOOOoooooh! Also, Howsabout a duplicate pic posting on Jenny's forum? Erica's (Sweden) next step would be from 5" to 5 1/2" and an image of you looking so great in 5 1/2" might just give her (and other viewers) the final encouragement to take the plunge! Well done again - super! Cheeerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

It is winter. Well, it is winter here. White shoes are just for a few inside pictures. They won't get to go outside for about six months. So... Besides, I do like black. The pictrure is up at Jenny's forum as well. I am hoping to put together a set of ten from what I have, for the member's section of jennyspage.co.uk and maybe one or two for the main gallery I have there as well. I am glad you like them, and I hope others do as well. It is nice to have commentary that lets me know I am headed the correct direction. :(