pic of boots I bought my wife

>> These are the boots I bought my wife, and very comfortable they are too. <<

Is that her report? or yours? (sounds like you might have tried them on too!)

Post some details as to Brand Name, Size, Heel Height, (and maybe from which Retailer, too), and so on, in case anyone else wishes to locate something similar.

I passed a branch of Evans yesterday, and noticed that they had a pair of massive sized knee length boots (compared to the usual ladies sizes found in most shoe shops) as a part of the window display.

They couldn't have made a greater impact with 2 metre high sign saying "we stock large sizes".

• 1 month later...
hey there shyguy!! :D new member myself although checked out site for some time (except for the oldies until now), and gotta say those are cool lookin' boots you chose for your lady. didja go back later and pick up a pair for yourself or is she sharing hers with you?? take care!!

Boots Rock!!!!

It's been said before here, my wife doesn't like me in womens shoes, and certainly doesn't allow me to buy my own. She does always let me try her shoes on, as we are similar size. And sometimes allows a longer wearing period if she feels ok with it. I have worn those boots 3 or 4 times now with her consent. and they do feel great.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 2 weeks later...

Spent another 1/2 hour in them last week, we had been out, m wife wore them out, then asked me to bring them up when we went to bed. Only one way to take those boots anywher right??? Yep wore them up there, and held onto them a while. Great feeling.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hi everyone - new to the message board. I've been mostly on another thread so not sure of the response I get here. Theres is something about seeing women wear heels and boots. Then whats more amazing is them letting you do it! Sadly mine g'friend won't allow me to. But I do have my secret collection to fall back on (This collection is growing by the day!!