Heeeeelllloooooo everyone :D

Hey everyone, I'm Alex, a young french canadian guy who just loves high heels and designing them. :wavey: I sure appreciate putting on some of them once in a while and try walking in them but my thing is more to buy the highest and simplest ones and to transform them into whatever crazy idea I have in mind. B) Lucky me, I have an older sister who loves high heels just as much as I do and accepts to my greatest pleasure to wear my creations ;) Right now I'm really into thin steel heels like Dimarni but only the pin ones with screws visible. Though I'm not that much into the very pointy-toe (I much rather round/square toe) and every now and then get obsessed with different features such as platforms (I used to hate platforms, like Manolo :() or D'Orsay, etc. I wish one day I could be a Louboutin or Zanotti of this world, but who knows what God has in store for me.. I'd just so very love to make heels everyday, only just for that satisfaction of achieving that perfect heel, from the shoe last to the very detail of incrusting the last strass.. God I wish I were rich enough to afford those studies in footwear at London's College of Fashion...(hopeful sight.. :P) Haha. Anyway I just want to say a big thank you to every single one of you for welcoming me in that very community, which already makes me feel good about that common passion we all share here (it just feels so liberating to say all those things I never told anyone before to complete strangers such as you, I already feel like I'm in the family :o)WOW!! So if any of you ever happens to want to know more about me (which I highly doubt as you all must be bored to read my oh so annoying story :P) just PM me (or e-mail, not sure how it works here..:s) and I'll be more than happy to have somebody have interest in me :P Lastly I want you all to know that all my passion for design and shoes sketches and creation (and believe me I have more than enough sketches to make collections until I die ahah :P) cannot be put into words.. Once again, I'll wait to see what fate has planned for me as I am convinced I can't change the course of destiny :) Whatever has to happen will happen.. God I sound cheesy and ridiculous now ahah :P Ok, I'm done. THANKS TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!! Alexandre