Cherokee Wedge Sandals

hhlvr72

Any Cherokee fans out there? I have gotten my wife several pairs over the last few years. Most are the 4" wedge but she has some of the 2" as well. I have pics of several of them if anyone is interested. Just wish I could get them in my size :wavey:

Great I just went for a little hunt and found what is probably the original and also found some similar sort of wedge sandals. Now there are a few details left out like do you need that wedge sandal with that exact name or just that sort of style. From the local thrift store I get two pair one for thick socks and another pair for pantyhose or no socks. So what size do you like and how close do they need to be.

I have found some that are not cherokee brand but are the exact same wedge sole. I dont believe they igsist in my size. at the very minimum I would need a size 12, normally I can get away with a 12 in sandals but to truely be comfortable I need a 14. My wife on the other hand wears a size 6 and she absolutlely loves them. She wears her Cherokee's out regularly..

• 4 months later...

I've been a Cherokee fan for years, and I even have a few pairs. In the 70's and early 80's they were really a high quality shoe, but unfortunately the quality and style went away!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!