wearing high heel boots on a date

Rick24

I've worn HH boots on dates though not recently since I now have a partner who likes to see me in HH. They were ordinary ankle boots with 2.75" heel, worn under suitable trousers, the way that ankle boots would usually be worn by men or women. They caused no comment but the dates didn't work out for reasons totally unrelated to HH.

anyone went on a date wearing high heels, and did you have a good time.:)

All the time and yes, I enjoyed it very much. We go out 2-3 times a week. Sometimes in heels, sometimes not..

Have an event planned for next week, was going to be this week but with Valentines day and all.. it would be too common a theme. :wavey:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I wore my Lita Jeffrey Campbell glitter boots to the movies with my girlfriend and afterward went to Applebee's got a couple laughs I didn't really blink an eyelid for anyone who laughed or had anything to say. That day was a good day!!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

I wore my Lita Jeffrey Campbell glitter boots to the movies with my girlfriend and afterward went to Applebee's got a couple laughs I didn't really blink an eyelid for anyone who laughed or had anything to say. That day was a good day!!!

you got the lita's??

i really like those shoes!!!

how do you match them??

let me know more about your heeling experience :wavey:

Well here is the story:

My girlfriend had made a point to ask me what was the point of me buying all the shoes that I had and not wearing them out. She always suggested that I should go out somewhere out of town or sometime during the night because she knows that I did not want to limit it to just outside. She got off of work and she didn't have her son with her ( make it a point not to do it around her son) so I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies she said okay. Then I asked her if it was okay if I wore my boots out. She said that it was up to me. Note in the past she had challenged me to go out somewhere in my shoes whether it was to get food or pay a bill or whatever, but most of the time I would back down and switch shoes. Well I didn't do it this day cuz my girlfriend doesn't have a whole lot of patience its either do something or don't waste her time. Back on track I had to make one stop before going to the movies which was stop to the gas station to go pick up lotto tickets. I went into the store glitter lita boots and all and some people were in line I was waiting was some what looking around casual and poised one guy was asking about deadlines for lotto drawings and I had got involved in the conversation. Clearly the guy saw what I had on but didn't say much but thanks. Got my tickets and left. My girlfriend told me that there were quite a bit of people looking. There were some females in a car that looked at my feet then looked back at her confused. And then there was an ignorant black couple that pointed out to my feet. My girlfriend heard the conversation she heard," That just is not right. What is up with our brothas today!!!" Some BS like that. Got to the movies found a parking spot. Took a somewhat of a deep breath and started walking to the ticket line with my girlfriend. I was cool calm and collective we had to wait for a moment before our time came up bought the tickets and went to our movie. I was so confident I even propped my feet on the back of one of the chairs for my shoes to show. It was a really proud moment. What made it even more is that my girlfriend told me that she was proud of me and that was really what I needed most. Here is the photo hope ya like it!!

http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?albumid=753&pictureid=7798

Hey there! Let me know when you are back in Orlando. I don't doubt you got a lot of attention in the glitter litas. I have two different trains of thought on them... First - if you are going to wear heels out and show them off, why not go all th way as you did. Second - It is less disturbing to people with no experience seeing men in heels if they are a little more subtle. Long jeans over black heels don't even get noticed by most people. I love that you went all the way. Don't take negative comments like those your girlfriend told you about as bad. Something totally outside their experience can be shocking the first time you see it. What do we all do in that situation? We point it out to our friends and question it. As long as it ends there, I don't worry about it. It is when they decide they must confront you about it that the problems occur. Large groups of "men" looking for trouble are usually the issue. I really love the people that have the courage to ask me about them. Women are the best as they often want to know where I got them and treat me like I am part of their secret club. They might think I am nuts but they are usually really nice and don't try to make me feel outcast. I liked your statement about putting your feet up in the theater. I often find that I go from a bit apprehensive as I get out of the car in heels to trying to get people to notice by crossing my legs and showing my heels under a table at dinner. It is really an odd change of mindset that occurs in a fairly short amount of time. Movie theaters are really great for this. I love the seats behind the railing so I can put my feet up on the railing. There is no substitute for doing what make you feel good. We are not hurting anyone and if they have a problem with our footwear, it is they that have a problem. People like that are not worth my time and their opinion is worthless to me.

hiheellover23, Wonderful story of your first public, very public, heeling experience. You definitely showed the kind of, "put up or shut" grit that your girlfriend had been looking for. To answer the question of the couple in the car; "What's up with our brothas today?" I'd say that you have shown them you are not about to fit into any kind of stereotype and don't need their opinions on the matter. I love platform shoes and sandals like you do but have never wore them into a movie theatre. Thanks for sharing and thank your girlfriend for encouraging you to jump this hurdle. HappyinHeels

When my female friend and I go out, I always wear high heels, either boots or shoes, and lately I have been wearing thighboots over my jeans or leggings. I bought some extra large sweaters at a thrift shop and wear those with my thigh boots when we go out.

When my female friend and I go out, I always wear high heels, either boots or shoes, and lately I have been wearing thighboots over my jeans or leggings. I bought some extra large sweaters at a thrift shop and wear those with my thigh boots when we go out.

Great casual high heel style (boots/leggings/sweater) for guys.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Yes, I have worn boots on a date on several occasions. Here is an outfit from my gallery that I wore to the theater with my wife in December...

http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=7791

I think I kinda look like a pirate...lol

Love the glitter boots!

ha ha ha, the women who made those comments probably thought you were a pimp in those! lol :wavey:

Actually I was thinking vintage Elton John...

Love legging, sweater and thigh boot look....I'll bet you pull it off well.

Style is built from the ground up!

To hihighheellover2: it's nice to see I'm not the only "brotha" in high heels! Love those glitter litas, is that 6 inch with 2 in platform? Cos I don't think I can wear higher than a 4 inch rise, due to my triple fusion.

Thanks for commenting sorry to hear about your fusion actually I don't think the arch on the litas would have been too bad for you they are really comfortable and easy to walk in. I'm just glad that there are more of us out there looking to break away from the stereotypes!!!! Take care.