boot collection

Great picture of your boots. I feel a little envious especially of the ballet boots. How about a picture of you wearing them out and about. I have a few thigh high boots and have to get the camera out and take some pictures. Thanks for the post of those really nice boots Ed

Nice picture. Nice boots. They are all nice. Why is it that the toe box on Ballet Boots always gets deformed in some way? I would have thought that the manufacturers would have solved that problem by now.

yeah the red boots are the ones I would go for, although the black ones are nice, but a little too high for my taste. Saying that though, would really love to try the ballet heels just once to see how they feel.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Nice collection. Not bad as a start! The toebox on the ballets are deformed because they are slightly too big, the should be very tight and should feel as if they were sprayed on, otherwise they don't work properly or become deformed.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Very nice. I've got a couple of pair that match yours, the 6" shoes and the knee high ballet boots. Except my ballet's are in regular black leather instead of patent. I'm actually better at walking in the ballet boots then I am in the 6" shoes.. which is odd I guess. *shrug* Have a good one Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ruud, my size in german is: 40-41 and the UK-size I think it must be: 6,5-7 and US 8-8,75 the heel high is for the black thigh highs 13cm with an 2cm platform red leather boots 12cm black patent shoes 15cm black leather boots 17cm black patent ballets 20cm Ciao HTV

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...