men wearing 6inch heels in public

Rick24

I was wondering if anybody has worn that sort of heel and what did the women think of that.:wavey::silly:

Back in November of last year, we went to Baltimore to handle some family business. Shortly before we left home, my wife gave me a new pair of pumps that she bought for me. A paiir of black patent Domina 423 pumps with 6" heels. I drove from our home south of Charleston all of the way to our family home on the eastern shore wearing them. And wore them exclusively for the entire two weeks we were in Baltimore and on our drive back to our place in South Carolina. While I know I probably got some unapproving looks and behind the back whispers, neither of us paid any attention to Reaction. We just went about our business as if we were the only ones around, completely ignoring everyone and everything. And yes, I wore nylon stockings with my pumps.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Bubba,

You must have been feeling great wearing these Domina 423's for two weeks.

Didn't you have to break them in however ? Sometimes you need to take some time with new heels..

I tried them on when my wife handed them to me. They were a perfect fit and even after almost wearing them out, they're still as comfortable as the first time I tried them on.

Stilettopete. I usually wear heels anywhere from 2" to 4" daily. Loafer style sport shoes, boots, sandals and wedge. I don't usually wear pumps or stiletto heels because I am just more comfortable wearing sports styles.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

All, Bubba136, with his 10,000+ posts, and 10,000+ experiences deserves a spot in the hhplace "Halls of Heels Fame" as his wisdom and advice has helped scores of people here. This latest adventure is proof enough that you should just wear whatever the hell you want and get on with it. This guy went out there and just lived his life to its fullest and didn't worry about the bogeymen, whether real or imaginary. All the continued best to Bubs! HappyinHeels

I was wondering if anybody has worn that sort of heel and what did the women think of that.:wavey::silly:

All the time and everywhere, travel, planes, work, play - daytime mostly. Mixed reactions from women. Most are interested as to why would a bloke wear heels, a handful disapprove but not openly so. Some get jealous, especially if my heels are higher or prettier, and its usually the women also in heels who are quitely jealous, others are more openly jealous by offering compliments.

Often I have to let women try my heels on, some are insistant, I'll let women try my heels but not men. Wearing heels can be an amazing ice-breaker or conversation starter. In general I have found that men will usually ask why am I wearing high heels, women will ask why am I wearing a skirt, but they all notice the heels.

Its all about confidence, and all high heel wearers understand the confidence required to wear heels and the huge confidence gained from heels. Its addictive, its fun.

I can talk with women about that, they understand.

Cheers

Heel-Lover

I have worn 6" stiletto high heels in public on a few occasions. They are so sexy to wear but I just don't move as quickly and gracefully as I would like to move about in them. The comments and looks were about the same as when I wear 5" stiletto high heels in public.