A BIG thank you to HH Place

Schnubab

Hi all, I found High Heel Place a while back and have been spending some time reading through the forums slowly but surely. Being a guy who has an interest in wearing heels, I have been amazed at the level and amount of support for such. My girlfriend has known for a while now that I have quite the fondness for stilettos and has always been willing to wear them for me. Thanks to having read through a few posts, I had managed to build up the courage to be able to tell my GF that I have always wanted to try wear a pair of stilettos. Despite her being unsure as to why I want to (not aided by my lack of understanding it), she is thankfully open to the idea and has allowed me to buy a few pairs now and practice my strut :) So basically, this is just a post to all the members of this site to say THANK YOU! It's good to know that there is a place where I am safe to experience who I am.:wavey:

Hi Schnubab, First, welcome to HHP. I'm glad you've had a read around and no doubt gotten familiar with some of the regulars here and their tales already. Also congratulations on finding an understanding girlfriend! They're like Pixie-dust to find, so keep a good hold of her! :wavey: Keep us updated on your new high heel adventures. Chris

Enjoy an interesting life to come and hopefully your lady will stay and give you loads of support. You will find it quite enlightening discussing styles and the trepidations of heeling, a new chapter opens. Welcome Al

How exciting for you! I really hope this means you will be sharing some of your links/pictures of your favorite heels. :)

It really is lovely to be able to express heel love to the level that it is accepted here; although I can't appreciate how freeing your experience is as a woman myself, I am right with you on not having anyone as preoccupied with heels in real life. Sometimes you just want to talk to someone who lives heels :wavey:

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

how does your girfriend feel now about your wearing of heels. is she used to it now.

Heya, she does not seem to be phased by it at all, last night following an early dinner after work we headed home and I spent the night in a pair of my boots while she was in her favourite pumps.

How exciting for you! I really hope this means you will be sharing some of your links/pictures of your favorite heels. :)

As soon as I get a chance with a good mirror I plan to take some pics of my boot collection :wavey:

Happy to be a part of the (small) South African heeling community.

I really liked the way you approached your GF and explained that you were "interested" in trying on high heels. Telling her that you enjoyed seeing her wearing them I'm sure helped her accept the fact that you were curious and wanted to share the feelings of wearing high heels.