A longer intro

OK, a longer intro (as promised) ... Recall slipping on a pair of powder blue stilletos when I was about 10 (there was an old sideboard in my bedroom which still had some of Mum's old shoes in) also a pair of white peep toe high heels. Soon after that I was left to my own devices through the school holidays and had a lot of fun discovering tights & stockings in all their forms & colours (which, to an extent, excluded heels). I 'rediscovered' heels when I had a long term relationship with a typical Essex girl who liked her thigh boots and stilletos and can recall buying her very high heels (which sometimes were reserved just for the bedroom). She was only a size 5 so I couldn't 'borrow' her shoes ( except for one pair of heeled sandals that had a fair degree of adjustment). She knew of my proclivity for wearing tights, stockings and other associated lingerie but perhaps wasn't entirely comfortable with it maybe because at the time it was her underwear I was stretching! Still very into my nylon but these days I've rediscovered heels & the pair I'm wearing in my avatar are the first that haven't been 'borrowed' - they're all mine!. It's weird but since I've been wearing heels on a more regular basis (only around the house, don't think I'd ever have the courage to wear them in public) my mood has calmed. I used to get stressed about many things. Was loading the car after a Tescos run tonight & the handle broke on the wine carrier just as I was putting it in the boot costing me two bottles of Merlot & a very good Shiraz, pre heels I would have lost it big time but I remained totally calm & just considered myself lucky the other three bottles hadn't broken. Getting a nice high red pair next.

Welcome to calm and easy. It takes time to be ready for the public and getting used to that sound that is so loud, in reality it isn't ask many girls about her heel noise and you will get a blank look. Many just don't hear it, we hear it more especially when it ours. Al

Thanks for the good intro there StockingTop. I totally agree with you on the calming effect wearing heels has. I just feel more 'in tune' with myself and life in general when my heels are a few inches higher than my toes. Don't forget to post pics of the new red heels, and I think it's only a matter of time before your heels take you walking outside! Chris

Welcome again StockingTop, Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I can agree with calming effect and at the same time excitement that comes with being able wear nylons and heels, it is also an incentive to explore more. Nice shoes, I bet soon you will have more of those too! Heeling is the best! Enjoy the site! Mtnsofheels