Went out in public wearing heels again.

heellover21

I went out in public in my heels again tonight. This time I wore my 4 inch slingbacks in stead of my 5.5 inch pumps. it was easier walking in them. I went to cvs and stop and shop. Cvs was a cake walk. Because they had carpets. Stop and shop a little harder due to their floors. but overall much easier. I wanted to stay out in them. but not much was open this late on a sat. And I drove in them also. Got a new lipstick which I'm wearing now.

I went out in public in my heels again tonight. This time I wore my 4 inch slingbacks in stead of my 5.5 inch pumps. it was easier walking in them. I went to cvs and stop and shop. Cvs was a cake walk. Because they had carpets. Stop and shop a little harder due to their floors. but overall much easier. I wanted to stay out in them. but not much was open this late on a sat. And I drove in them also. Got a new lipstick which I'm wearing now.

Wish I had your courage but I'm still learning to walk in my 5" courts (pleasure doing so) but I doubt I'll ever go public in heels, at least in my current locale

Been a while since I have worn heels out. Found a pair of wedge booties yesterday and bought them on a whim. Wore them all day today. Usually I prefer stilettos, but with these I blended much better and felt more confident than some past outings. Outside of the heels clicking, I doubt anyone noticed. Forgot how much I enjoyed heels in public!

Congratulations on your outing. As I have said many times, it gets easier with each outing.

In a couple of data my girlfriend and I are going to go into public with me wearing my 8" xtreme knee high platform boots. Yes there high, but I am going to wear a little longer jean. Im excited and so is she. I have walked in 8's for several year, but always stuck very close to home. I'm not sure what kind of reaction I or we will get. Wish me luck people!!

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome. As a relatively new public heeler I love reading heeling stories.

5.5's are tough for a new heeler. I'm down to 3's and 4's.

Going from different surfaces focuses the mind and body right? Posture elegance and decorum. Confidence. I still have doubts and crises of confidence when out but with accounts like yours and many others I just carry on.

Nothing much happens except the feeling of excitement and pleasure at being out in heels.

For me now there is no going back. Out in heels. Freedom of expression = freedom of speech.

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

I feel great! Went out into the world with my heels. My girlfriend accompanied me. I wore 8" xtreme platform knee high boots, blue jeans and a black button down shirt. Decided to visit an adult entertainment store. Figured there wouldn't be many people there on a Tuesday night. We pulled into the parking lot and one car was leaving and one car was parked in front. I got out of our vehicle without hesitation. Big surprise. My girlfriend opened the door and we walked right in. The store clerk was looking at us, but didn't seem to have a surprised look. I was thinking ok maybe one other person in here. Wrong! There were 4 girls staring me down. Wow. I walked right past them with confidence and showed the clerk my id. We walked throughout the store and my girlfriend says to me when I walked past the girls one of them had eyes about the size of fifty cent pieces. I didn't feel like I thought I would feel. I was calm and really didn't care about those girls. I heard them giggle a bit and I heard one of them say she wears those to work. I found the item I wanted and purchased it at the checkout counter. Not once did the store clerk make me feel out if place. We scarfed up the purchase and made our way to the door right past the girls again. I felt like going to another store. I made it through and it was great. No anxiety attack or nothing. Can't wait for another opportunity to go out in my heels people.

Great heeling event. The more that you heel the more confident you will become. I know I've been there. Keep on posting your events,. Read my latest post about my experiences this past Sunday on" Heeling with bluejay". Happy Heeling, bluejay