Which Domina do you like best?

Jabble

Which pair, if any, do you like best?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which pair, if any, do you like best?

• Domina-101
    • Domina-108
    • Domina-119
    • Domina-412
    • Domina-442
    • Love them all, cannot decide.
    • Fancy none of these (go with boots, lol).

I know post quite a bit of polls (I really love posting polls and partaking in them). Anyway, I'm pretty sure you all have seen these before and I usually post them in the "for everybody" forum. But I decided to just see what the guys think about these and which one would be your next purchase if you did not own any of the attached pairs.

I currently do not have any of these and would love to buy them all, but at the moment I cannot.

Thanks.

post-30330-133522973196_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522973198_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522973209_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522973211_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522973212_thumb.jpg

Well, I just purchased the 101's on Ebay, Patent (Shiny), NiB, and in my exact size for $39. Brand new anywhere else was at least $49. My wife liked the leather 101 and the 108 the best from all five on the post, even though she said that all of them would look nice on me.

Please keep voting and commenting.

Thank you.

Definitely the 108's for me, I love those wrap-around ankle straps.

The 442's are my least favourites even though they've got the most votes.

I also have a pair of 108s that I find fun to wear. I also have a pair of 423 pumps that I enjoy spending hours wearing. The pair of 108 sandals are perfect for the hot weather we have during our long summer season. I usually wear this pair barefoot while at the beach with shotrs and summer shirts.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I also have a pair of 108s that I find fun to wear. I also have a pair of 423 pumps that I enjoy spending hours wearing. The pair of 108 sandals are perfect for the hot weather we have during our long summer season. I usually wear this pair barefoot while at the beach with shotrs and summer shirts.

I've seen pictures of both the 423 and 420 (black pat). Both look very similar. I believe I have pinpointed the difference, however.

What is the exact difference?

I've seen pictures of both the 423 and 420 (black pat). Both look very similar. I believe I have pinpointed the difference, however.

What is the exact difference?

Could the difference be the way the toe box is attached to the sides of the shoe? Kind of straight rather than curved up like classic pumps? As far as the 420 goes, I am really not that familiar with them. Perhaps you can tell us.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Could the difference be the way the toe box is attached to the sides of the shoe? Kind of straight rather than curved up like classic pumps? As far as the 420 goes, I am really not that familiar with them. Perhaps you can tell us.

The way the sides of the shoes go into the toe box, like you said, is pretty much what I noticed, was just curious.

I too prefer Pleaser boots and do have a pair of the 3013's myself that I absolutely love, along with 3 other pairs of Pleaser boots. I also have to say that I like the Pleaser 420 pumps as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know post quite a bit of polls (I really love posting polls and partaking in them). Anyway, I'm pretty sure you all have seen these before and I usually post them in the "for everybody" forum. But I decided to just see what the guys think about these and which one would be your next purchase if you did not own any of the attached pairs.

I currently do not have any of these and would love to buy them all, but at the moment I cannot.

Thanks.

So have you decided, Jabble?

In case you haven't, I normally take a size 14US with the Domina style, except for the 108 and 119, which I had to get 2 sizes smaller or else I slid out completely.