Hey everyone! :)

I'm in my late 20's and from Wales. No idea that there were many other men who liked wearing heels until I just started searching the net the other day. I've been reading a lot on this site before I decided to join this forum. My history; I guess it started from a young age, probably around 11 when I started trying heals purely out of curiosity. Also tried wearing some womens clothing from time to time and just liked the style and feel of it I guess. There was something sexual about it. Anyway, I would start and stop over the years and try on my sisters new heels. She didn't wear them that often and the ones she did have weren't that high. My father always would tell her not to wear them so high because it would damage her feet when she was older. Maybe the highest heel I've worn is a 4". Recently I went to my girlfriends and even though she has about 20 pairs of heels she doesn't wear them anymore. I tried on her highest platform sandals, which must have been 4-0 to 4.5" at least! I didn't measure. They felt lush. Girls in heels are a huge turn on for me, and wearing them makes me turned on. Strange, huh?

I wish that men could wear heels in public without any problem. But for now I'd probably keep it private and hopefully tell my gf one day. She lives in America and I'm from the UK.

A bit about me; I am slim (BMI around eighteen) and I'm what people always refer to as a 'beautiful boy/man". I look very young for my age (about 18 years old but I'm close to 30) and have soft skin, small nose, bright blue eyes, light eye brows (lots of feminine features but people see me as male obviously). I have long thick blonde hair down my shoulders. With a bit of make up I could probably pass for a girl lol. I am quite attractive and look good in womens clothing and shoes. I think being skinny really helps, especially wearing heels. Once on a bus a guy who was a little drunk asked if I was a beautiful male or beautiful female lol.

My girlfriend loves gothic things. She used to dress goth when she was younger. Waned me to grow my hair long and loves guys with long hair. Loves guys in eye liner, she dated a guy before who was into glam rock and even he dressed up on stage and photo shoes in a dress lol. I wonder how she would take to me wearing HH. I don't really care too much about the clothes. It's mainly the HH.

If you want an idea of what I look like. You know that model who looks feminine?

http://www.wowzamagazine.com/images/blog/singles/Andrej_Pejic.jpg

I have more of a oval face though and not strong jaw line. I might be more feminine in make up than he is. I don't know. I'm not gay (as I said), and I don't act it or ever get perceived as gay. I'm totally straight.

I'm trying to decide on whether to show a full picture of me, or just my body and the heels i got from my mother at the moment. Which are only 3 1/2 inch at most :wavey: Extremely easy to walk in and not very satisfying.

I've been looking at heels to get and I'm looking at these. They look nice, to me.

http://www.amazon.com/Highest-Heel-Womens-Amber-11-Platform/dp/B0040FBS84/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_7

Problem is I live with my parents and trying to buy them in secret is HARD. I want to be careful. If I ordered them will it should be a brown box they come in or obviously heels with labels?

Also I think my gf might have caught me trying on those high heels when I was at her house. I don't know, I quickly put them in my bag as she was in the kitchen and dunno if she was facing me when I did it. Happened so fast! My sister probably knew that I used to try heels but never said a word. Dunno about my mother..

anyway, hope you enjoyed my intro. Will be nice to get to know you. And finally i get to speak to people who share the same interest! hehe

Hello and welcome curiosity. Quite a predicament to be in.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

My parents are out most days. There's always a schedule/routine to it. So I have a few hours every day where I'm alone at home. It's just buying the heels... without them knowing or collecting the package at the door. haha. Which is why I asked if the box they come in are marked "heels' in anyway. ?

My parents are out most days. There's always a schedule/routine to it. So I have a few hours every day where I'm alone at home. It's just buying the heels... without them knowing or collecting the package at the door. haha. Which is why I asked if the box they come in are marked "heels' in anyway. ?

If you buy from Amazon, it will come overpacked in an Amazon carton.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thank you for your quick reply Shafted. I guess Amazon is good idea place to buy from then. I'll just book a couple days off work near the delivery date and since I'm always up early anyway, way before parents, I'll likely get the package at the door. :wavey:

Hi and welcome curiosity.

It sounds like you'd really blend in easily just going to a high street store to buy your heels, either self service or with sales assistance, both are pretty cool - you get to try them on and no delivery worries.

As for "Strange, huh?", how can people not like heels? Now that is strange!

If you like it, wear it.