Telling my girlfriend about my love for heels and her slipping straps

Hi all, I just recently built up the courage to tell my girlfriend about my love of high heels, sandals and in particular slipping back straps and heelpopping. She felt a little bit strange about me wanting to wear heels and said she wasn't too comfortable with that, but what she did say is comfortable for her is to wear more heels and strappy sandals because I like them! She said it would make her feel sexy to be wearing something she knows I love, so that was a big positive! She said she'd love to wear heels for me, especially the ones I like which are her slingbacks and a couple of pairs of pumps that slip off her feet. She said she wouldn't mind me buying her shoes and she'd love to wear them so although they aren't heels I went and bought her a pair of the flat flip flop style sandals I have mentioned in my 'Get your slap on' stories. They had a tan footbed and thin and feminine looking white straps. There is a back strap separate from the flip flop straps with only a bit of elastic in it. Everyone I see wearing these loses their straps. Anyway, I gave them to her and she said she'd wear them on a day trip to Byron Bay we planned. She slipped her feet into them and pulled up her straps. Walking to my car her straps seemed OK. We drove about an hour to get to Bryon, parked and walked into town to look at some shops and get some lunch. We'd been walking 2 minutes when suddenly I heard 'slap, slap, slap'. It sounded like only one shoe. Before crossing a road I took a quick glance down and saw her right strap had fallen off. 'Yes!' I thought to myself! After crossing the road she stopped and pulled her fallen strap back up. We walked a bit and then stopped to look in a shop. I then saw her right strap was only half a centimetre from the bottom of her heel and her left one was halfway down her heel. In the shop she pulled both straps up, winking at me when she saw me looking as she knew I was loving it. We left this shop and kept on down the road. Again 'slap, slap, slap' coming from her right foot. 'I know exactly why you bought me these!' she said. Not long after her left strap fell off too. She just left her straps down then and by the end of the day they had been flattened onto the footbed. With every step she exposed her battered and squashed strap lying uselessly on the footbed. She later on in the day told me it felt sexy to be wearing something she knew I liked so much. She then promised to wear her 5 inch black platform peep toe slings next time we went out, because she can't keep up her right strap. I can't wait for to hear her stiletto's click clacking on the ground and her loose shoes slapping her soles!