greatest day to wear heels in public

Rick24

When you want to. Remember the rules: Make sure it's busy. Make sure it's daylight. You are much more likely to be attacked at night on a deserted street.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

what was the best time when you where high heeling in the busy city.:smile:

The whole time!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Steve63130, It doesn't matter what the groundhog says because, if any of us lives north of 40 degrees north latitude, then we are going to expect at least six more weeks of winter. Although I have been known to wear open-toe wedges when it was still below freezing. It is amazing though to see spring sandals in stores this fa north already. The colors this year are astounding!! HappyinHeels

Make sure it's busy. Make sure it's daylight.

I generally agree, but a busy shopping area on a winter evening can be good, especially on a weekday with lots of smartly-dressed office people going shopping after work (i.e. some other people in heels around). In daylight a busy lunchtime can be pretty good too.

If you like it, wear it.

SleekHeels.. as a new street heeler you are on the money. Lunchtime , midday till 2pm is good. Or 5pm as people are rushing home from work. The best thing for me tho'. Was just sitting in a coffee house. Reading the paper. Mid afternoon.Take stock. Look around. Enjoy the heels( 3" ). Just a personal reflection.

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

I agree that during the day time hours is the best time. You just have to be a little more cautious at night and as to wear you go while wearing high heels.

For sure a good advise. After dark is not necessarily a problem, but than you need to know where you're going. However, it can be a very nice experience wearing heels in public after dark.

In november I had a business appointment in Düsseldorf, Germany. The meeting ended at 17.00 and it was already getting dark. I had some time left and decided to change in to my 3" boots and drive to the city center. It was quite busy with people because the shops were open until 21.00. I walked around for a few hours, checked out some multimedia shops. I noticed how easily I could walk in these heels, which gave me a lot of confidence wearing them in public. Even after dark, it was a great day!

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself

It was a great day to wear heels when they had a bar down the street. It was dark and had a diverse enough crowd no one batted an eye when I'd walk in wearing heels. :wavey: Unfortunately, it shut down last month. :) I'd rather not drive home from a bar!

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.