any guys from Ireland wearing heels like me

:wave:I Like to make friends with Irish people about wearing high heels in public, cities like belfast or Dublin. and where people rude to you about wearing them.

Rick24 you are amazing. I'm almost tempted to get on the Holyhead ferry to Belfast and get you heeling.

Keep us posted on your heeling. It's really hard but it really isn't!

Belfast city centre. Saturday afternoon. Busy as hell. How are you gonna do it?

Me?

I'd drive in. Heeled. And just walk down the main shopping street. If it's busy no one will give you a second look. And if they do they'll just walk on by.

If it's cool go for a coffee. If not go back. Just get that first heel done.

If you don't drive. Get the bus in. Ideally heels on. If not change at the bus station. I've done that! I've only street heeled for a week and one time i changed my footwear at the bus station. But let me tell you.... it was a great.

feeling. A few people looked. But it was no big deal.

I'm with you mate.

Cheers.

SP

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

stilettopete I am getting my first pair and dying to wear them and saying that I STILL live with my parents. 6inch pleaser heels from amazon.

Brilliant Rick. I got a pair of 5" Pleaser pumps. Very nice. Enjoy those heels. I usually go out in 3" boots. Got a nice pair from Shoe Zone. Only a tenner. Got some 4" boots coming soon. Can't wait. Keep us posted buddy. All the best from North Wales.

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik