Captoe shoes?!

Sangue16

Hello all,

I have noticed quite a trend of heels that look like peeptoes with a piece added on in a different color over the toes--a bit of searching and I learned they are captoes. I'm not the only one that has noticed this trend and I was wondering, what are your thoughts on these?

As most of my heels, okay, all but one, are peeptoes these rub me wrong. Some of them almost look good, but in the end I seem to reject them all. Maybe that's my peeptoe bias coming in. Any other peeptoe lovers feel the same way, or differently?

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

Im of the exact opposite thought. I dont have any peep-toe shoes at all. I actually like cap-toed shoes *IF* they are done properly and not some steel-toe worker boot type design. Peep-toes look good on other people but.. not me.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

For me it comes back to that cursed pointy toe thing, Now when I find a pair of shoes at some thrift store for $2.50 I can try a style that I may decide to pass on. So I have some peeptoes that do not fit too comfortably. And that is because of that pointy toe curse that has infected our shoe supply. Lets say we take a standard pair of pointy toe pumps designed for that non human foot and cut a peephole then that is equally as uncomfortable as the closed pointy toe but different. The more square the toe on the peeptoe the more user friendly. Also I did mention somewhere that I was stretching the opening on some peeptoes and that does make them wearable but the toes hang foo the edge a bit because the bottom of the shoe was not modeled after a human foot. So I guess I will go and look for some of those patched peeptoes.

Hahaha! Gary, I am not sure if you are more funny, or naughty! Dr. Shoe, feel free to stop your heeled toes on his foot, lol!

Dr. Shoe, could you elaborate? I am curious about what shoes you might be thinking of.

Mike, I abhor the "pointy toe curse!" In general, I don't like pointy toe shoes but I have some experience having to pass on heels made for... Barbie feet? Maybe that's who they're making shoes for?

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net