First time post

I just joined HHP. My specific interest as my screen name suggests is boots. More specifically, go go boots (no platform). I don't have a favorite color except that it be one of the main 3, black, white red, in patent leather or real leather. I am torn between skin tight which enhances someone's leg and a little looser so that they fit over jeans.

Hi, kneehighboot! Nice timing, I'm just now looking into heeled boots, little or no platform probably. If you have any tips for picking them out or pictures of your favorites I would be much obliged! Anyways, welcome and enjoy!

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

I just received a new pair today for my wife from Amazon. Pleaser Retro-300 in black patent. She hasn't tried them on yet so I can't tell about the fit. Unfortunately she doesn't share my enthusiasm for boots and will just wear them very infrequently just for play. I have done most of my boot shopping on Amazon. They have good prices and the advantage often of having other people reviewing them before you. The reviews will help you get an idea of what size to order (i.e. do they fit tight, loose etc).

I just joined HHP. My specific interest as my screen name suggests is boots. More specifically, go go boots (no platform). I don't have a favorite color except that it be one of the main 3, black, white red, in patent leather or real leather. I am torn between skin tight which enhances someone's leg and a little looser so that they fit over jeans.

Do you like to wear boots as well, or do you just enjoy seeing your wife in boots...Don

Do you like to wear boots as well, or do you just enjoy seeing your wife in boots...Don

Yes to both. I can't decide if I love wearing boots because I think they are the sexiest items that a woman can wear or I love the look, feel and smell of them. I have had various styles through the years, including thigh highs but my first love is go go boots. This is possibly because I grew up in the 60's when they were most popular. I have done very little street heeling. The most often was when I owned a horse. I has my regular cowboy boots plus a pair of knee highs with a 2 1/2 inch heel. I would go to the stable and if no one was around, I would change into the knee highs and ride. Then it didn't matter if someone showed up because they were already dusty enough to make them less obvious.