Your WORST Idea of a Lady's Shoe (fun pics please!)

Heelfan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They wouldn't be so bad without the dots and with a little more heel and with a much smaller price tag. Okay, there's nothing there. Most of Louboutin's offerings are so amazing but he really missed with this one.

Have a happy time!

I think these come from an art student deliberately trying to come up with something different. . .and succeeding in coming up with something weird. Let's hope the concept ends there.

Have a happy time!

no form or amount of currancy (ancient or otherwise) could I be paid to wear THOSE!!! hell, leftovers are what THEY are about, no dought johnieheel!

I get enough strange looks with the heels I wear now. Couldn't imagine what would happen if I went out wearing those pieced together whatever they are. Might get arrested by the national shoe patrol or something. lol!

real men wear heels

• 3 months later...

Boots ? or Mary Janes ?

I like both, but not together !

Prada Capretto Easy Mary Jane Bootie - $750.00 Saks

[ATTACH]1537[/ATTACH]

Great way to screw up a perfectly good Marry Jane.

real men wear heels

• 3 weeks later...

lol so right !! uggs are a cop out, crocs are ......... no i cant find the words but some bodily function will do.... socks ? only for santa please........ once you've done heels, evrything else seems like junior school.... it's then not 'dare I' but which ones do i get next.... in my case, brantano dark green 4" sandals....... but do i really have to say the height...... its a given....

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo I meant Boots...like stilettoe boots..I dont wear boots alone without anything under because i dont want to scratch up and damage my feet. And with sneakers, u cant wear sneakers without socks ...thats ALL I dont wear socks with dress shoes,pumps or anything