Your WORST Idea of a Lady's Shoe (fun pics please!)

Heelfan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted Image

Good Lord! Who in their right mind, regardless of their gender would wear such hideous looking things on the street? Or on the moon for that matter? And I'll bet the damn things probably cost a fortune to boot! YUCK!!!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

They cost ++drumroll++ $135.00 Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Yoiks! And I'm sure there's some knuckleheads out there with more money than sense who'll actually buy a pair of those things! P.T. barnum was right, there IS a sucker born every minute!

urgh... yuck.... nasty.. i feel sick... hides under table... is it over yet?, i can`t take much more!, they are just too ugly! nhoj62 (feeling abit ill after reading thread)

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

They look like avalanche boots to me. The type of boots you want to be wearing when they dig you out from being burried by an avalanche. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to bring this thread back, but I saw these on the Pleaser link given in the other thread: :x

Posted Image

This is a 70's vision of 21st century fashion. Someone should have told the designer that :drinking:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

This is a 70's vision of 21st century fashion. Someone should have told the designer that :drinking:

Are you kidding? Someone should've thrown said designer into the nearest gulag and thrown away the key!!! :D

forget the gulag, stick him in an Iron Maiden (apart from being one of the world's best Heavy Metal Bands!, an "Iron Maiden is a coffin with spike mounted on the inside of the lid and the lid is hinged so that when the door is closed the victim is impaled on the spikes :D ouch! 8) ) seriously though folks this was post was a history lesson so no putting anyone in an iron maiden ok! :) later, TXT-1

Where do you think the band got their name? :D Those shoes are pretty nasty, but I think the iron maiden should be reserved for some of the other designers whose works have appeared. I recommend a couple of hours in Skevington's daughter to think about what they've done! Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they remind me of the pony hoofs that someone posted a few months back. However, I found these on ebay. They are also "different.

"Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

eBay seller Jenniewren4you... she sells some nice shoes in larger sizes

link to her store

She's got sandals, pumps, platforms... something for everybody in her store, then she manages to somehow sneak these monstrosities in:

Posted Image

:) HELLLLLLLP!!!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like a lot of boots. But these ?????????

[ATTACH]46[/ATTACH]

I like the heels but the toes look like orthopedic build-ups.

Yep, they're bad!

Have a happy time!

I like a lot of boots. But these ?????????

[ATTACH]46[/ATTACH]

Regarding those boots, I can only ask one question:

WTF????

Seriously butt-ugly!!!

• 2 months later...

Well, I guess I'm the one bringing this back. But....anyone else care to show some new ugly, terrible shoes? I think some have arisen over the months. I just don't know which ones.

Formally "HHDude"