Your WORST Idea of a Lady's Shoe (fun pics please!)

Heelfan

here's a couple that are not quite as "bold"!

Posted Image

You know.....I would probably actually wear those just for the shock value! :roll: I bet I could come up with some sort of anime look for those.

(btw....anime=japanese animation..just in case some were wondering)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a celeb that hasn't been around for a while, Alanis Morisette:

Posted Image

I took a picture of the telly the other morning while she was interviewed. They certainly are strange shoes, a huge round heel.

I don't find them sexy!

Comments please.

Yes, and the toes appear to be bifurcated.

Folks, let's PLEASE not be doing to others as we would not have them do to us.

Let's instead respect the fashion styles of others, regardless of how ridiculous they may appear to our own sensibilities, knowing all too well that if we sufficiently violate societiy's sensibilities, legislatures would have no problem outlawing high heel wear by men as "indecent" or otherwise degrading to society.

Well done Shyguy! The top pair have thoughtfully got a hole for your ankle-bone to poke through, and the bottom pair look only fit for scrumpling up in your hand and scrubbing the floor with!

Also, you suggested that these red horrors should be reproduced on this thread, so your wish is granted:

Posted Image

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Oh, I dunno, I give ANYTHING with more than a 2.5" heel (and especially a stiletto heel) at least a few marks out of ten. I save my "Worst Shoe" submission for the dreaded "f" word if I can say it: f - f - f - flatties!, and 'orrible ones at that! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Come on HF less of those kind of obscenities, I know this is the place for the shoes without style, but no need for profanity.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

scoty that birdcage shoe should be banished from the planet, so should that big lump that looks like a submarine, and as for that last one by heelfan, wot on earth is going on in the shoe industry that makes them think we would buy should hideous things, oh well. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

those look like "one size fits all" bedroom slippers to me. Unisex, too. I hardly think anyone would wear them outside in the snow except to get the newspaper off the front porch. Fetish wear? Not!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Where do they sell those??? Just so I don't mistakenly go there and order some in a moment of madness.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 2 weeks later...

There is a video of a man being trampled with those metal sandals. The ad boasted that the woman was going to "carve him up like a sausage with those meat slicers" or something like that. I looked a little closer and was disappointed to find that they had those skids on the bottoms.

Already seen on this board but new pic :

Posted Image

Michael

heelfan wot on earth were those things u posted pics of, i hope they are not shoes, urgh gross, if u must put those pics up can u just use a link, it would save some of use the shock. lol nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!