Your WORST Idea of a Lady's Shoe (fun pics please!)

Heelfan

man an i thought that flip flop was a whole nother level of uglyness that abomination is a whole nother nother level of uglyness, yuck! i am off to recover from the shock of seeing all these terrible shoes. nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

or, as Sgt. Preston of the Canadian Mounties would say: "On King, On, you huskies!" (looks like a mukluk with fur)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Everyone!, what about this style?:-

Posted Image

Ideal for all my most high-powered business meetings from now on!

Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

I actually saw a lady wearing a pair of those at lunch in a restaurant yesterday.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

i wonder if there's anyway we can find out how many pair of those shoes were manufactured and how many were actually sold. As bad as they look it would be a shame if most of them just became filler in some trash dump somewhere.

This reminds me, I work near the village of Clowne in Derbyshire (UK) and their local higher education establishment is known, not surprisingly, as Clowne College; I can't stop myself imagining people coming out of the place with their degree, wearing red noses, big shoes, trousers big enough to pour buckets of water down, and driving a car that all the doors fall off! Emma

Marvellous postings folks! Emma don't forget the mudguards also falling off and the capitulatory squirt of steam from the radiator! That "Clown Shoe" by the way, was a perfectly serious ladies' boot from Zappos' current online range. Just think how hurt their board of directors would look if they were to read our derisory and sniggersome comments! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Here's a celeb that hasn't been around for a while, Alanis Morisette:

Posted Image

I took a picture of the telly the other morning while she was interviewed. They certainly are strange shoes, a huge round heel.

I don't find them sexy!

Comments please.