Your WORST Idea of a Lady's Shoe (fun pics please!)

Heelfan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those boots are so horrid, it's hard for me to believe that any shoe manufacturer would copy them.. :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

but its got plenty of holes in the belt thingies - room for tying on additional extras, carabenas, bunches of keys...the possibilities are endless!! It would kind of be like batmans utility belt but in boot form. (what the hell am I talking about!)

Been lurking on this particular thread for awhile and it's been making me giggle nonstop.

Okay, so sure, these are designed for comfort, but I'd feel like I had elastic-y wicker baskets on my feet. I mean, wtf?

Posted Image

And what are THESE things?

Posted Image

Also, I don't like the looks of very many athletic shoes. I wear my New Balances to work out in, but I think a lot of basketball shoes in particular look terrible.

One last one (I know this is long.}

Posted Image

The aboves are Timberlands--I don't mind Timberlands per se, I have a couple--but I just don't like the "duck boot" styling. I grew up on a farm, and duck boots like that are for slopping around in muck and manure. They're not a fashion statement.

(shudders delightedly to see what others will come up with on this thread...I didn't know there were so many other people who so vehemently hated certain styles too, I thought I was the only one! :D )

A great set of contributions Tabasca, and welcome to the Forums! Your first shoe is particularly delightfully horrible! Thanks for taking part! By the way, this is my 999th posting - the very last in my avatar 5.5" and I'm about to aim my 1,000th post at "Celebrate Your High Heel Promotions Here" thread which will move me into Debbie's 6" Oxfords! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

There must be some truth to the old saying, "make them. Someone will buy them. But, I wonder how many of that style they really sell.....gosh, they're so ugly I doubt they could even give them away. :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well, I don't know Scotty - I can't see what is particularly nasty about them. Too many straps and holes perhaps, but still a million times better than all the hideous, frumpy stuff above, which really is the WORST! Why not scroll through Clarke's and Birkenstock's and Zappos Shoes and other frumpy suppliers to find us all something really FOUL AND GHASTLY to snigger at!!! Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

Hmmm, I dunno...I think I'd actually wear the strappy holey boots if they got rid of the "air intake" holes that arch around the toe area...And if the sole were all one color...And if they were at least calf-high...And came in my size...And were given to me for free...And had a check to pay off my student loans in each of the pockets! Yeah! That'd be great! Actually, this is completely offtopic, but I wouldn't mind having one of those strappy tiny wallet/pocket things on a belt. I'd loop it through the pull-up straps on my Frye harness boots and I'd never have to carry a purse again :D (hides her fryes in case they're a fashion no-no, and also hides the zappos box they came in, and whistles innocently) :D

Look like birth control shoes to me. (Birth Control Shoes: any shoes that would make a man run away as fast as he can from any woman wearing them)

well somebody somewhere has a strange idea of what might be considered stylish. Is anybody actually buying these shoes ???

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Shyguy--I know a girl who bought the "bog shoes" featured in Heelfan's post (the little ghillie-laced thing with the ankle ties that looks like it's cutting off the wearer's circulation--yeah, that one.) I don't mean to be defamatory about this person, but let's just say fashion in not important to her at all. She's the kind of person who forgets to bathe or comb her hair. I've also seen some very "granola" types selling artsy things at local street fairs. I'll often see one or two in those crazy camel-suede moccasin boot...things. As for Lucy's post, I do know some elderly people, and people with health concerns, who do wear things like that because they can find nothing else that will fit without hurting. My poor mother, in particular, is only in her early fifties and is in very good health, but she is a diabetic and has always had troublesome feet. Until she gets bunion surgery, the only shoes she can comfortably wear are her New Balances. (She thought about getting some of the Safeet ones--with the terrible strap--in Lucy's post, but thought they were just too hideous!) :D

Tesa wrote:

She's the kind of person who forgets to bathe or comb her hair.

I bet her pizza wasn't the only thing that was crusty! :rofl:

holy cow batman some of these things are truely terrible, am hiding behind my chair here, might have to move too the next room if it gets any worse.

tho the ones posted by scotty aren`t too bad

Posted Image

just loose the pocket and the white strip on the sole of the black pair and they are fine in my opinion. i would buy them if they were sold with above mods to them.

later

nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

This auction only has about three more days left on it but I could not resist posting it.

http://tinyurl.com/2pjta

Oh my goodness. They are awful. Wish I knew how to post pictures. You have to see these. Looks like someone in a moccasin stepped on a rabbit and forgot to get rid of the corpse on his shoe.. javascript:emoticon(':shocked:')

JinxieKat

Two posts earlier i needed a stiff drink,after seeing :D that abomination jinxiekat i think i'll need some medication.What planet are these designers on?Or have they been on illegal substances!!!!!!! :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

I just love those suede heels!!!!!